Question about iPhone

Teacher

Question about iPhone

Okay so I have a blackberry right now and I'm looking to switch to an iphone 4 but i am not eligible for yet. But my mom is eligible. What i decided was that she could upgrade her line to the Iphone 4 and we can trade phone (I would get the iphone, she would get the bb). but then i found out that iphone 4 uses a micro sim which means i would have to get a new one. Can this still work???

ps.( im away at college right now, and she is in NY, so would i have to mail her my sim card as well??)

Thank in advance

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Question about iPhone

It can be done, but most likely you'll both need new SIM cards. This will have to be done by a corporate store most likely.

Message 2 of 4
Teacher

Can I bring the iphone that she mails to me to the ATT store on campus does it have to all be in the same ATT store. Can I just go to the campus ATT and say I got a iphone but my sim card doesn't fit and they'll do the rest??

Message 3 of 4
Master

Just tell them what you are doing.  They won't care.  You may want to be together so that your Mom will not be without a cell phone during the swap.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Additional Support