Question about exchanges?

Contributor

Question about exchanges?

About two days ago, I bought an HTC One X from Amazon Wireless, and it started to have problems with the touch functions a couple hours ago.

So I called HTC to address the issue, and the rep said that I probably recieved a defective screen, and that since I only got it the other day, that I can just return it to the AT&T store for a new one.

I wanted to know if this is true, since I bought it from Amazon? That I can go to the AT&T store and they can exchange it for me...because I really love the phone, but I can't stand this defect. 

Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: Question about exchanges?

tristann616 wrote:

About two days ago, I bought an HTC One X from Amazon Wireless, and it started to have problems with the touch functions a couple hours ago.

So I called HTC to address the issue, and the rep said that I probably recieved a defective screen, and that since I only got it the other day, that I can just return it to the AT&T store for a new one.

I wanted to know if this is true, since I bought it from Amazon? That I can go to the AT&T store and they can exchange it for me...because I really love the phone, but I can't stand this defect. 

You can try ATT but since you got the phone from Amazon, I would expect that you would have to go through them.  Have you contacted Amazon?

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thanks youngjm for the reply.

I called AmazonWireless, and they said that they'd have to do the exchange, but we needed AT&T's confirmation.

But I got through, thanks.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Master

Glad to hear it!

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support