Question about Smart Limits

Contributor

Question about Smart Limits

I have Smart Limits added to my daughters phone line and recently restricted her times of usage.  If she tries to send or receive a text during her restricted time, will she be informed by AT&T that her usage has been restricted?  Just wondering if she will receive a reply message or something to that effect? 

Message 1 of 3 (2,075 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Question about Smart Limits

Yes. If your daugther attempts to call outbound or text during this time she will hear a pre-recorded message that tells her she is in a restricted time period that has been set by the wireless account owner.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (1,933 Views)
Employee

Re: Question about Smart Limits

The text message sent during that restricted time will be blocked.  Here is an article that will give you additional information regarding time of day restriction.  Smiley Happy

Time of Day Restriction

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (1,904 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.