Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 27, 2011
6:04:47 AM
View profile
Put account on hold

How can I put my account on hold if I am deployed over seas for at least the next 10-12 months?

How can I put my account on hold if I am deployed over seas for at least the next 10-12 months?

Put account on hold

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 27, 2011 8:06:49 AM
(0)
Employee

if you are being deployed by the military you can call and request it, 611 from your cell phone, 800-331-0500 from a land line, or you if you have an online account that you activated, you can send an email from there and it will go to a dedicated email group that will do it for you.  actually there is a team that does it but the request will be made for the team to do it whether you call in or email in. 

if you are being deployed by the military you can call and request it, 611 from your cell phone, 800-331-0500 from a land line, or you if you have an online account that you activated, you can send an email from there and it will go to a dedicated email group that will do it for you.  actually there is a team that does it but the request will be made for the team to do it whether you call in or email in. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Put account on hold

2 of 2 (4,063 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments