Push with Treo 680 died. Again.

Tutor

Push with Treo 680 died. Again.

Every week to ten days push dies with my Treo 680.  I remove the account, set it up again, and it all works again.  It's done this 3 times now.  Anyone else having this particular problem?  I see that push problems seem to be prevelant with lots of different phones with Xpressmail.

Using my own pop3 server btw.
Message 1 of 5 (3,391 Views)
Tutor

Re: Push with Treo 680 died. Again.

I give up.  Trying to deal with it is just a waster of time.
Message 2 of 5 (3,289 Views)
Scholar

You should start the troubleshooting process with AT&T customer support.
Message 3 of 5 (3,220 Views)
Contributor

I have the same problem. I spoke to a ATT rep and they don't have the foggiest idea. Their recommendation was to use the versamail app which I won't do b/c I want a push feature, not a pull ... anyone have a solution?
Message 4 of 5 (2,956 Views)
Scholar

I'm having the same problem on my AT&T Tilt.  I have not had any emails pushed to my phone for 2 days now.  I have tried re-registering my account but it still doesn't work.  I called AT&T but they don't have any ideas.  The guy wanted me to start using the email client that came with the phone instead of xpress mail.  He informed me that they have been having problems with it for a few weeks now.
Message 5 of 5 (2,872 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.