Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 31, 2007
9:34:33 AM
View profile
Push with Treo 680 died. Again.
Every week to ten days push dies with my Treo 680.  I remove the account, set it up again, and it all works again.  It's done this 3 times now.  Anyone else having this particular problem?  I see that push problems seem to be prevelant with lots of different phones with Xpressmail.

Using my own pop3 server btw.
Every week to ten days push dies with my Treo 680.  I remove the account, set it up again, and it all works again.  It's done this 3 times now.  Anyone else having this particular problem?  I see that push problems seem to be prevelant with lots of different phones with Xpressmail.

Using my own pop3 server btw.

Push with Treo 680 died. Again.

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2008 9:33:59 AM
(0)
Tutor
I give up.  Trying to deal with it is just a waster of time.
I give up.  Trying to deal with it is just a waster of time.

Re: Push with Treo 680 died. Again.

2 of 5 (3,281 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 4, 2008 10:26:45 AM
(0)
Scholar
You should start the troubleshooting process with AT&T customer support.
You should start the troubleshooting process with AT&T customer support.

3 of 5 (3,212 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 28, 2008 6:47:35 PM
(0)
Contributor
I have the same problem. I spoke to a ATT rep and they don't have the foggiest idea. Their recommendation was to use the versamail app which I won't do b/c I want a push feature, not a pull ... anyone have a solution?
I have the same problem. I spoke to a ATT rep and they don't have the foggiest idea. Their recommendation was to use the versamail app which I won't do b/c I want a push feature, not a pull ... anyone have a solution?

4 of 5 (2,948 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 6, 2008 6:46:53 PM
(0)
Scholar
I'm having the same problem on my AT&T Tilt.  I have not had any emails pushed to my phone for 2 days now.  I have tried re-registering my account but it still doesn't work.  I called AT&T but they don't have any ideas.  The guy wanted me to start using the email client that came with the phone instead of xpress mail.  He informed me that they have been having problems with it for a few weeks now.
I'm having the same problem on my AT&T Tilt.  I have not had any emails pushed to my phone for 2 days now.  I have tried re-registering my account but it still doesn't work.  I called AT&T but they don't have any ideas.  The guy wanted me to start using the email client that came with the phone instead of xpress mail.  He informed me that they have been having problems with it for a few weeks now.

5 of 5 (2,864 Views)