Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 15, 2012
12:44:38 PM
View profile
Purchasing a phone question

When I was with T-mobile they let me buy a phone with half upfront and pay the rest overtime as an extra charge on my phone bill. Does AT&T do this? That wording might sound weird but it was like they gave me a credit line on my account and I just had to pay the difference at the time of purchase.

When I was with T-mobile they let me buy a phone with half upfront and pay the rest overtime as an extra charge on my phone bill. Does AT&T do this? That wording might sound weird but it was like they gave me a credit line on my account and I just had to pay the difference at the time of purchase.

Purchasing a phone question

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2012 10:47:20 PM
(0)
Professor
It's not something that I know about.

If you buy a phone on a 2 year contract, you are 'typically' paying one-third down, with the remaining balance free if you stay with the contract for 2 years.

I don't know if you can pay one-sixth down, with the balance spread over the life of the contract.

You can always ask the store.
It's not something that I know about.

If you buy a phone on a 2 year contract, you are 'typically' paying one-third down, with the remaining balance free if you stay with the contract for 2 years.

I don't know if you can pay one-sixth down, with the balance spread over the life of the contract.

You can always ask the store.

Re: Purchasing a phone question

2 of 3 (198 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2012 7:13:06 AM
(0)
Employee
Nope. That was a cool thing I think only T-Mobile does. It was awesome
Nope. That was a cool thing I think only T-Mobile does. It was awesome
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Purchasing a phone question

3 of 3 (190 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments