Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 26, 2011
11:21:49 AM
Problem with home wifi connection

I have an iphone 4 that I've had since the day it came out.  I got an ipad 2; 2 weeks ago.  I have not had any problems with wifi until last night.  All of a sudden neither device will connect. (it always used to automatically)  Wifi is on and when I go to setting where it says wifi it has the network name but when I click on it I never get the blue check mark like I used to.  It just keeps searching.  My husband has the iphone 4s and an ipad 2 and he was connecting to wifi fine.  Last night I shut both my devices off and put them back on in the morning but it didn't fix the problem.  I went to my parents house and my wifi works just fine there so the problem is only at home with my 2 devices.  If someone can please help me on how to fix this problem.  I have read some stuff on line but it's all very confusing to me.   Otherwise I guess I will try to call AT&T when I get home.   Thank you very mcuh for any help you have to offer!

I have an iphone 4 that I've had since the day it came out.  I got an ipad 2; 2 weeks ago.  I have not had any problems with wifi until last night.  All of a sudden neither device will connect. (it always used to automatically)  Wifi is on and when I go to setting where it says wifi it has the network name but when I click on it I never get the blue check mark like I used to.  It just keeps searching.  My husband has the iphone 4s and an ipad 2 and he was connecting to wifi fine.  Last night I shut both my devices off and put them back on in the morning but it didn't fix the problem.  I went to my parents house and my wifi works just fine there so the problem is only at home with my 2 devices.  If someone can please help me on how to fix this problem.  I have read some stuff on line but it's all very confusing to me.   Otherwise I guess I will try to call AT&T when I get home.   Thank you very mcuh for any help you have to offer!

Problem with home wifi connection

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2011 12:21:00 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Re: Problem with home wifi connection

2 of 2 (578 Views)