Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 16, 2011
6:42:50 AM
View profile
Problem with Photos

When I hit "Photos", "Albums" pops up.  "Camera Roll" is underneath the word "Albums".  I am able to scroll down to get "camera roll" on the screen, but can't tap on it to open it.  What am I doing wrong?  Can't find an answer to this anywhere.

When I hit "Photos", "Albums" pops up.  "Camera Roll" is underneath the word "Albums".  I am able to scroll down to get "camera roll" on the screen, but can't tap on it to open it.  What am I doing wrong?  Can't find an answer to this anywhere.

Problem with Photos

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2011 8:44:18 AM
(0)
Master

gracebillings wrote:

Question: Do you have any pictures in the Camera Roll?  You would not have any unless you have take some with the Camera App?  What you describe would make sense if you have not taken any pictures.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

gracebillings wrote:

Question: Do you have any pictures in the Camera Roll?  You would not have any unless you have take some with the Camera App?  What you describe would make sense if you have not taken any pictures.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: Problem with Photos

2 of 5 (154 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2011 9:12:36 AM
(0)
Contributor

yes.  I do have photos.  I can see them when I press the camera icon.  There is a small icon there which shown me my photos, but I can't get to them via the photos icon.

youngjm wrote:

gracebillings wrote:

yes.  I do have photos.  I can see them when I press the camera icon.  There is a small icon there which shown me my photos, but I can't get to them via the photos icon.

youngjm wrote:

gracebillings wrote:

3 of 5 (148 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2011 10:34:38 AM
(0)
Professor

Basic troubleshooting is reset, restart, restore.  Has any of this been tried?

Basic troubleshooting is reset, restart, restore.  Has any of this been tried?

4 of 5 (141 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2011 11:13:39 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thank's.  I just brought it back to the ATT store, and that's what they did.  Now it works. 

Thank's.  I just brought it back to the ATT store, and that's what they did.  Now it works. 

5 of 5 (136 Views)