Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 28, 2011
4:43:37 PM
View profile
Printing Contact list. Is it possible ?

I am using a HTC Inspire and have just completed entering all of my contacts into my Gmail account.  Both phone numbers and e-mail addresses.

Is it possible to print a hard copy of the Gmail list of contacts ?  If so, what is the best method to use.

Can any part of Windows Office 2010 be used ?

Thanks,

Hanagan

I am using a HTC Inspire and have just completed entering all of my contacts into my Gmail account.  Both phone numbers and e-mail addresses.

Is it possible to print a hard copy of the Gmail list of contacts ?  If so, what is the best method to use.

Can any part of Windows Office 2010 be used ?

Thanks,

Hanagan

Printing Contact list. Is it possible ?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2011 8:55:03 PM
(0)
Master
Sign into Gmail from a computer. Go to the contacts view and after more options export the entire contacts list to a CSV file. Note where the file is saved. Open Excel and then change the file type to CSV format. Locate the file you saved earlier and open it. Adjust the columns as needed and page formatting and print your list.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Sign into Gmail from a computer. Go to the contacts view and after more options export the entire contacts list to a CSV file. Note where the file is saved. Open Excel and then change the file type to CSV format. Locate the file you saved earlier and open it. Adjust the columns as needed and page formatting and print your list.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: Printing Contact list. Is it possible ?

2 of 3 (1,573 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 29, 2011 6:00:52 AM
(0)
Teacher

Ann154,

Thanks for the information.  That's exactly what I wanted to know.

Hanagan

Ann154,

Thanks for the information.  That's exactly what I wanted to know.

Hanagan

Re: Printing Contact list. Is it possible ?

3 of 3 (1,564 Views)