Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 30, 2011
8:45:15 AM
View profile
Prepaid

I would just like to say that I am very dissappointed in ATT. Why is it that my 12 yr old can't walk into a Wal-Mart and by a PG-13 movie but can walk into any RadioShack or anywhere for that matter and purchase a Go Phone without a parent? I do believe that there should be an age limit to who can or can not purchase a phone. If you do not have ID then you should not be allowed to purchase one. I think I will hire myself a lawyer so that this will not happen in the future to another parent.

I would just like to say that I am very dissappointed in ATT. Why is it that my 12 yr old can't walk into a Wal-Mart and by a PG-13 movie but can walk into any RadioShack or anywhere for that matter and purchase a Go Phone without a parent? I do believe that there should be an age limit to who can or can not purchase a phone. If you do not have ID then you should not be allowed to purchase one. I think I will hire myself a lawyer so that this will not happen in the future to another parent.

Prepaid

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 31, 2011 8:13:52 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Was there some sort of problem associated with this? Age restrictions and purchases are not up to AT&T, but to the seller/distrubutor of the product itself. Wherever the phone was bought, that is their terms and rules they choose to abide by; not AT&T's. The seller is in business to make money, anyway, no matter what age the customer purchasing the product they are selling may be. Perhaps you should take the seller's responsibilty into consideration instead of AT&T's...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Was there some sort of problem associated with this? Age restrictions and purchases are not up to AT&T, but to the seller/distrubutor of the product itself. Wherever the phone was bought, that is their terms and rules they choose to abide by; not AT&T's. The seller is in business to make money, anyway, no matter what age the customer purchasing the product they are selling may be. Perhaps you should take the seller's responsibilty into consideration instead of AT&T's...

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Prepaid

2 of 2 (255 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments