Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 1, 2011
7:24:41 AM
View profile
Prepaid phone expired

Prepaid phone expired like 3years, cant remember anything except the phone number, suddenly I am afraid you might charge me on my credit card due to my expiration, will you? I lost phone, lost PIN, lost everything about it.

Not in U.S for years.

Prepaid phone expired like 3years, cant remember anything except the phone number, suddenly I am afraid you might charge me on my credit card due to my expiration, will you? I lost phone, lost PIN, lost everything about it.

Not in U.S for years.

Prepaid phone expired

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2011 7:38:14 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
The only way AT&T may have charged you on your credit card is if you had auto pay or the auto renewal feature set up. Early termination fees do not apply to prepaid GoPhone customers, if that's what you may be thinking. AT&T probably hasn't or probably will not charge you a dime - you probably would have been notified by now if that were the case.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

The only way AT&T may have charged you on your credit card is if you had auto pay or the auto renewal feature set up. Early termination fees do not apply to prepaid GoPhone customers, if that's what you may be thinking. AT&T probably hasn't or probably will not charge you a dime - you probably would have been notified by now if that were the case.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Prepaid phone expired

2 of 4 (377 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 4, 2011 7:54:24 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you very much. 

Thank you very much. 

3 of 4 (365 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 4, 2011 8:25:26 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
You're welcome.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

You're welcome.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (364 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments