Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 7, 2011
6:23:42 PM
View profile
Prepaid card

Hi ! 

I purchased a prepaid card with the 50$ unlimited talk & text monthly plan last month at a ATT corporate store.  I bought a refill and I am trying to add a 50$ refill, but i can't do it because my PIN number has 12 numbers and they ask me 10 numbers.. What I need to do?

Hi ! 

I purchased a prepaid card with the 50$ unlimited talk & text monthly plan last month at a ATT corporate store.  I bought a refill and I am trying to add a 50$ refill, but i can't do it because my PIN number has 12 numbers and they ask me 10 numbers.. What I need to do?

Prepaid card

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2011 4:19:35 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

You're calling the number on the back of the refill card itself?  Or otherwise following the specific instructions for using it?

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

You're calling the number on the back of the refill card itself?  Or otherwise following the specific instructions for using it?

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Prepaid card

2 of 2 (258 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments