Wireless Forums

Posted Nov 30, 2011
6:45:20 AM
View profile
Prepaid auto renew

I just signed up for auto renewal for my prepaid plan and am not clear on when the purchase will take place.  With the "when minutes expire" option, will the auto purchase take place before they expire so I won't loose my remaining balance or will the 'system' allow my minutes to expire and then immediately purchase the new block of time I approved?  Thank You

I just signed up for auto renewal for my prepaid plan and am not clear on when the purchase will take place.  With the "when minutes expire" option, will the auto purchase take place before they expire so I won't loose my remaining balance or will the 'system' allow my minutes to expire and then immediately purchase the new block of time I approved?  Thank You

Prepaid auto renew

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2011 5:32:43 PM
(0)
Professor
Best to do manual renew.
Best to do manual renew.

Re: Prepaid auto renew

2 of 3 (381 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2011 6:48:13 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Auto renewal should renew your minute package the day that they expire, whether you have any remaining minutes left or not. You will need extra money in your account to cover the new minute package that is being renewed.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Auto renewal should renew your minute package the day that they expire, whether you have any remaining minutes left or not. You will need extra money in your account to cover the new minute package that is being renewed.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Prepaid auto renew

3 of 3 (378 Views)