Prepaid Sims

Contributor

Prepaid Sims

My  prepaid touch screen phone recently started acting funky to where i couldnt even text or dial out so I decided to buy a new prepaid phone and just switch the sim out but that wont even work so my question is what can I do ?? And would the sim work inside of an unlocked at&t phone. I have an old razr so I was hoping maybe I could unlock that and see if that would work I have spent 4 1/2 days trying to work this out sooo..Any thoughts or options??

Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)
Master

Re: Prepaid Sims

The SIM is probably just locked to the prepaid phone that it was activated with.  Contact customer service and explain the situation - depending on the circumstances, they will unlock the SIM so it can be used in another phone. 

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.