Helpful Links

Prepaid Data Plan

Contributor

Prepaid Data Plan

Is there any plan provided by AT&T or any other company that has, essentially, GoPhone but for a laptop data card?

Jason
Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: Prepaid Data Plan

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm fairly certain that AT&T does not offer this type of service.

JRBCS wrote:
Is there any plan provided by AT&T or any other company that has, essentially, GoPhone but for a laptop data card?

Jason

Message 2 of 5
Scholar

I have not seen one from AT&T or any other carrier, but a call to Customer Care (800-331-0500) would tell if AT&T has one. 
Message 3 of 5
Explorer

cricket wireless offers a prepaid internet using the kyocera 650  card in certain areas for $40 a month speed doesn't seem to be as fast as advertised though or maybe it is just my location ( I have it hooked up to a desktop using a pmcia to pci adapter so I haven't tested it anywher but at home.)
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Expert

JRBCS wrote:
     Jason

You can get a new service with no contract if you paid full retail price for the equipment or you bring your own for use, but a credit check will still be run.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support