Prepaid Data Plan

Contributor

Prepaid Data Plan

Is there any plan provided by AT&T or any other company that has, essentially, GoPhone but for a laptop data card?

Jason
Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: Prepaid Data Plan

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm fairly certain that AT&T does not offer this type of service.

JRBCS wrote:
Is there any plan provided by AT&T or any other company that has, essentially, GoPhone but for a laptop data card?

Jason

Message 2 of 5
Scholar

I have not seen one from AT&T or any other carrier, but a call to Customer Care (800-331-0500) would tell if AT&T has one. 
Message 3 of 5
Explorer

cricket wireless offers a prepaid internet using the kyocera 650  card in certain areas for $40 a month speed doesn't seem to be as fast as advertised though or maybe it is just my location ( I have it hooked up to a desktop using a pmcia to pci adapter so I haven't tested it anywher but at home.)
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Expert

JRBCS wrote:
     Jason

You can get a new service with no contract if you paid full retail price for the equipment or you bring your own for use, but a credit check will still be run.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support