Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 13, 2011
6:54:03 PM
Premier site showing different order date than normal At&t site
Edited by pamelaz on Oct 14, 2011 at 6:30:31 AM

So I ordered the iPhone 4s White 16gb on 10/07 at like 4:15 pm. I got an email with a conformation number and a link showing where I can check the status and all. When I check the status through At&t premier I see the correct order date 10/07 but when I check normally through the At&it's homepage it says I ordered it on the 8th. What's up with that? :/ Ill attach screen shots.{Personal content removed for your safety}

See the different order dates? Smiley Sad why is it doing that when I ordered it the 7th?

So I ordered the iPhone 4s White 16gb on 10/07 at like 4:15 pm. I got an email with a conformation number and a link showing where I can check the status and all. When I check the status through At&t premier I see the correct order date 10/07 but when I check normally through the At&it's homepage it says I ordered it on the 8th. What's up with that? :/ Ill attach screen shots.{Personal content removed for your safety}

See the different order dates? Smiley Sad why is it doing that when I ordered it the 7th?

Premier site showing different order date than normal At&t site

[ Edited ]
4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 7:04:18 PM
(0)
Teacher

I was on the phone with AT&T tonight for 2.5 hours.  I ordered mine before Pm central time on the 7th.  However, my processing date is on the 9th.  They told me that they had so many calls that it got so backed up and they just had to "weed" through the orders they received.  Basically, it got processed whenever someone got to it.  So all of us thinking that b/c we  ordered it on the 7th, we will get it by tomorrow are wrong.  At least a lot of us, me included.  I was told that I would have to wait 21-28 days.

What really, really ticks me off is that they are not allowing anyone to cancel it and try to get it at the store.  Do you think we will be compensated anyway?  ummm, nope.  If I cancel the pending transaction on my credit card it would cancel the order but not reverse my upgrade discount.  They got me!  Smiley Sad

I was on the phone with AT&T tonight for 2.5 hours.  I ordered mine before Pm central time on the 7th.  However, my processing date is on the 9th.  They told me that they had so many calls that it got so backed up and they just had to "weed" through the orders they received.  Basically, it got processed whenever someone got to it.  So all of us thinking that b/c we  ordered it on the 7th, we will get it by tomorrow are wrong.  At least a lot of us, me included.  I was told that I would have to wait 21-28 days.

What really, really ticks me off is that they are not allowing anyone to cancel it and try to get it at the store.  Do you think we will be compensated anyway?  ummm, nope.  If I cancel the pending transaction on my credit card it would cancel the order but not reverse my upgrade discount.  They got me!  Smiley Sad

Re: Premier site showing different order date than normal At&t site

2 of 5 (292 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 7:08:57 PM
(0)
Tutor

That's so messed up! We did our part by ordering the phone on time and on the correct date. At&t should have expected these high volumes and this should have not happened. What sucks too is that I have this pending charge $467 and now ill have to wait like you until we get it. I so regret ordering through their website . Smiley Sad

That's so messed up! We did our part by ordering the phone on time and on the correct date. At&t should have expected these high volumes and this should have not happened. What sucks too is that I have this pending charge $467 and now ill have to wait like you until we get it. I so regret ordering through their website . Smiley Sad

3 of 5 (283 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 7:19:17 PM
(0)
Teacher

Yeah, i didnt order through premier because I figured that they could just add my discount whenever I call in or go to a store. I was right. So i suggest you guys to just order through Apple or the regular ATT site next time

Yeah, i didnt order through premier because I figured that they could just add my discount whenever I call in or go to a store. I was right. So i suggest you guys to just order through Apple or the regular ATT site next time

4 of 5 (265 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 7:55:27 PM
(0)
Mentor

That is exactly how I feel. 

Things happen I completely get that but what really irks me is I can't cancel the order and go wait in line tonight. That right there is wrong on their part.  They should at the very least give us a chance to do that. The guy said on the phone "oh your order is to far in the shipping stage" really? How can that be since they use 1 day shipping and he told me it wont ship for 14-21 days? Makes zero sense. Maybe this is my sign to leave them for good who knows..  I'm not in a contract anymore and I'm VERY tempted to head over to Verizon tonight and wait in line I still have that option.. I'll decide soon. 

That is exactly how I feel. 

Things happen I completely get that but what really irks me is I can't cancel the order and go wait in line tonight. That right there is wrong on their part.  They should at the very least give us a chance to do that. The guy said on the phone "oh your order is to far in the shipping stage" really? How can that be since they use 1 day shipping and he told me it wont ship for 14-21 days? Makes zero sense. Maybe this is my sign to leave them for good who knows..  I'm not in a contract anymore and I'm VERY tempted to head over to Verizon tonight and wait in line I still have that option.. I'll decide soon. 

5 of 5 (228 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments