Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 11, 2010
11:02:34 AM
View profile
Premier = Poor , Where to complain?

Is this forum monitored by customer service?

I called AT&T once about this and was told there was nothing they can do about it.

I too have the so-called Premiere service via employee discount plan.  Been with AT&T as a customer for many years and even have their u-verse service at home.

Ever since I got the "new & improved" Premier feature somehow tacked onto my wireless online account, I have to put up with all of the following:  

- Double logins about half the time

- Inability to install the account management app on my iPhone

- Inability to check for upgrades, etc online.

Is there any plan to improve this feature?   And, if not, can it be removed from my profile so I just have a plain and simple wireless online account?   

I called AT&T once about this and was told there was nothing they can do about it.

I too have the so-called Premiere service via employee discount plan.  Been with AT&T as a customer for many years and even have their u-verse service at home.

Ever since I got the "new & improved" Premier feature somehow tacked onto my wireless online account, I have to put up with all of the following:  

Is there any plan to improve this feature?   And, if not, can it be removed from my profile so I just have a plain and simple wireless online account?   

Premier = Poor , Where to complain?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 11, 2010 4:24:01 PM
(0)
Master
Edited by Planet-Ed on Jul 11, 2010 at 4:24:44 PM

lrlrlr wrote:

You won't get official support here.  So don't expect a response from ATT.

lrlrlr wrote:

I have no issues with double logins.  For your main account stuff all you should need is to log into the Online Account Manager:

Online Account Manager

I have the myWireless application installed on all my iPhones.  Having a FAN account doesn't prevent you from installing or using the application.  I've had 2 different accounts with 2 different FAN codes and neither have caused issues.

The checking for upgrades online is a pain in the butt most of the time.  I have to admit that.  The system is never consistent.  But I just checked and it seems they solved the issue they were having and the system works again the way it did in the past.  When I was in my Online Account Manager I click the Check Upgrade Options link, clicked the line I wanted to check and it properly handed me off to the Premier site for that line and I was able to browse the phones and it showed me the prices as it should (before you had to keep using the Authenticate email method. 

lrlrlr wrote:

If your unhappy with the FAN and premier you can call ATT and they will remove the FAN from your account and it will just be a normal account.  However if you do that you will not get the employer service discount anymore.

lrlrlr wrote:

You won't get official support here.  So don't expect a response from ATT.

lrlrlr wrote:

I have no issues with double logins.  For your main account stuff all you should need is to log into the Online Account Manager:

Online Account Manager

I have the myWireless application installed on all my iPhones.  Having a FAN account doesn't prevent you from installing or using the application.  I've had 2 different accounts with 2 different FAN codes and neither have caused issues.

The checking for upgrades online is a pain in the butt most of the time.  I have to admit that.  The system is never consistent.  But I just checked and it seems they solved the issue they were having and the system works again the way it did in the past.  When I was in my Online Account Manager I click the Check Upgrade Options link, clicked the line I wanted to check and it properly handed me off to the Premier site for that line and I was able to browse the phones and it showed me the prices as it should (before you had to keep using the Authenticate email method. 

lrlrlr wrote:

If your unhappy with the FAN and premier you can call ATT and they will remove the FAN from your account and it will just be a normal account.  However if you do that you will not get the employer service discount anymore.

Re: Premier = Poor , Where to complain?

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (1,538 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2012 5:09:59 PM
(0)
Former Moderator
Moved for better exposure

3 of 4 (1,421 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2012 5:38:23 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

4 of 4 (1,420 Views)