Wireless Forums

Posted Oct 10, 2011
8:19:50 PM
Premier Order status now saying backorder
So all weekend I've been using my order number from my confirmation email to check the status of my iPhone 4S and it's says processing on ATT upgrader but when I go to the premier page it gives me a whole new number and says I ordered it today and is backordered when I ordered it 5am pst on the 7th. Not to mention the whole fiasco with it not going to the shipping address I added smh plan on canceling and NEVER going thru att again.
So all weekend I've been using my order number from my confirmation email to check the status of my iPhone 4S and it's says processing on ATT upgrader but when I go to the premier page it gives me a whole new number and says I ordered it today and is backordered when I ordered it 5am pst on the 7th. Not to mention the whole fiasco with it not going to the shipping address I added smh plan on canceling and NEVER going thru att again.

Premier Order status now saying backorder

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 8:26:48 PM
(0)
Voyager

I think this might be a Premier issue----mine said the same thing forever.....I called and they said the order is fine and should be here. I see the same thing about order date different than the real date.

I think this might be a Premier issue----mine said the same thing forever.....I called and they said the order is fine and should be here. I see the same thing about order date different than the real date.

Re: Premier Order status now saying backorder

2 of 5 (838 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 8:30:35 PM
(0)
Mentor
Never heard of it..
@mom2kids12 I hope this is this case very frustrated..
Never heard of it..
@mom2kids12 I hope this is this case very frustrated..

3 of 5 (825 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 4:45:38 AM
(0)

Hello everyone, let's remember to stay on topic. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hello everyone, let's remember to stay on topic. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

4 of 5 (664 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 6:20:08 AM
(0)
Contributor

10/14/2011 09:18 EST

I have the same issue, I order on 10/07 around 13:00 EST through Premier and when I check on ATT order status they said order was received on 9th and it is now back order, but if I check through my order no it says order was placed on 7th so it is very frustrated..   

ATT needs to think on this why their system is showing two days on two different portal, I wish I could order through APPLE web and I may have my phone today....

10/14/2011 09:18 EST

I have the same issue, I order on 10/07 around 13:00 EST through Premier and when I check on ATT order status they said order was received on 9th and it is now back order, but if I check through my order no it says order was placed on 7th so it is very frustrated..   

ATT needs to think on this why their system is showing two days on two different portal, I wish I could order through APPLE web and I may have my phone today....

5 of 5 (383 Views)