Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 6, 2010
7:53:52 AM
View profile
Premier General Phone Number
Has anyone tried or gotten anywhere with a General Premier phone number? C'S said they would be able to give me a better idea of when my iPhone 4 32 gb would be shipped. I ordered it on 6/29 around 10am. My status constantly says in progress and last updated on 6/30. I canceled my Apple order which was suppose to ship 7/14 because AT&T sent me an email saying I could rreceive kne in 7-10 days because they now had them in stock. What a lie! The phone number us 1-506-633-9441. Every time I try to call there's a mesage that says try back later because they are so busy. Let me know if anyone finds anything out.
Has anyone tried or gotten anywhere with a General Premier phone number? C'S said they would be able to give me a better idea of when my iPhone 4 32 gb would be shipped. I ordered it on 6/29 around 10am. My status constantly says in progress and last updated on 6/30. I canceled my Apple order which was suppose to ship 7/14 because AT&T sent me an email saying I could rreceive kne in 7-10 days because they now had them in stock. What a lie! The phone number us 1-506-633-9441. Every time I try to call there's a mesage that says try back later because they are so busy. Let me know if anyone finds anything out.

Premier General Phone Number

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 6, 2010 10:38:18 AM
(0)
Scholar

You are only on day 4 of the 7-10 day window

celticbum2 wrote:

You are only on day 4 of the 7-10 day window

celticbum2 wrote:

Re: Premier General Phone Number

2 of 2 (1,367 Views)