Premier General Phone Number

Voyager

Premier General Phone Number

Has anyone tried or gotten anywhere with a General Premier phone number? C'S said they would be able to give me a better idea of when my iPhone 4 32 gb would be shipped. I ordered it on 6/29 around 10am. My status constantly says in progress and last updated on 6/30. I canceled my Apple order which was suppose to ship 7/14 because AT&T sent me an email saying I could rreceive kne in 7-10 days because they now had them in stock. What a lie! The phone number us 1-506-633-9441. Every time I try to call there's a mesage that says try back later because they are so busy. Let me know if anyone finds anything out.
Message 1 of 2
Scholar

Re: Premier General Phone Number

You are only on day 4 of the 7-10 day window

celticbum2 wrote:
Has anyone tried or gotten anywhere with a General Premier phone number? C'S said they would be able to give me a better idea of when my iPhone 4 32 gb would be shipped. I ordered it on 6/29 around 10am. My status constantly says in progress and last updated on 6/30. I canceled my Apple order which was suppose to ship 7/14 because AT&T sent me an email saying I could rreceive kne in 7-10 days because they now had them in stock. What a lie! The phone number us 1-506-633-9441. Every time I try to call there's a mesage that says try back later because they are so busy. Let me know if anyone finds anything out.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support