Helpful Links

Premier Accounts?

Premier Accounts?

Anyone having trouble pre-ordering the iPhone4S through their Premier account?  After I hit upgrade it takes me to the Premier store and the iphone is not one of the phones available!

Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 20
Scholar

Re: Premier Accounts?

This time around I ordered thru the Apple store.  The last 2 "new iPhone" releases left me with problems and no info.  

Last several times ordering thru AT&T Premier I had to call the business folks to remove the $18 fee.  The fee usually is added to your bill when activating, but Premier customers have the fee waived.  I hope by ordering thru Apple that I will be able to remove it from the bill.  Currently 32gb 4S "Preparing for Shipment"  

Message 16 of 20
Mentor

The fee will be applied to your monthly bill

Having premier status doesnt automatically mean no activation/upgrade fees, it just depends on what kind of deal your company/school/organization made with AT&T -- mine offers a 17% discount, but doesnt waive activation/upgrade fees so I'll have to fork over the $18

Message 17 of 20
Scholar

dww0311 wrote:

It showed up on the ordering page, but it isn't showing up on the customer service summary (which I stumbled across a link to on AT&T's site and now can't find again ...)

It's in User Information, I believe. You actually get a CSS for each line if you're on Family Talk.

Message 18 of 20
Scholar

hnzw_rui wrote:

dww0311 wrote:

It showed up on the ordering page, but it isn't showing up on the customer service summary (which I stumbled across a link to on AT&T's site and now can't find again ...)

It's in User Information, I believe. You actually get a CSS for each line if you're on Family Talk.

There it is! Thanks!

Looks like the upgrade fee for our FAN is $0. Yay!

Message 19 of 20
Highlighted
Scholar

I thought they were all similar.  Ours has no upgrade or activation fees, free shipping, and 22% off.  I guess it depends on the company.

Message 20 of 20
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support