Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 14, 2011
11:58:29 AM
View profile
Possibly GOOD NEWS??????

I am one of those that pre-ordered online on the 7th, received confirmation email, then later saw that the actual processing date was on the 9th.  I had checked yesterday and earlier today and my phone was showing back ordered. I just checked again and it is no longer showing back ordered.  I am really, really hoping that this means it will be shipped out soon.  Has anyone else noticed their status no longer showing backordered?

I am one of those that pre-ordered online on the 7th, received confirmation email, then later saw that the actual processing date was on the 9th.  I had checked yesterday and earlier today and my phone was showing back ordered. I just checked again and it is no longer showing back ordered.  I am really, really hoping that this means it will be shipped out soon.  Has anyone else noticed their status no longer showing backordered?

Possibly GOOD NEWS??????

15 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(15)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 12:25:20 PM
(0)
Teacher

Yes mine just changed. Just checked it. I ordered white 4s 64 gb on Oct 7 at 7 AM EST. It just went from backordered to processing.

Yes mine just changed. Just checked it. I ordered white 4s 64 gb on Oct 7 at 7 AM EST. It just went from backordered to processing.

Re: Possibly GOOD NEWS??????

2 of 16 (809 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 1:39:57 PM
(0)
Tutor

Mine just changed, as well.  Wonder when they'll ship?

Mine just changed, as well.  Wonder when they'll ship?

3 of 16 (701 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 2:16:29 PM
(0)
Teacher

Yeah Im wondering the same. I just checked the order page and it says mine shipped on the 13th but I have no tracking number. Hmmm. I live in a apt building in DC metro area...I will have to go check in with the front desk and see if Fed Ex came by yet...maybe they already delivered it?  Im guessing it really hasn' tshipped yet. We will see. Will update later.

Yeah Im wondering the same. I just checked the order page and it says mine shipped on the 13th but I have no tracking number. Hmmm. I live in a apt building in DC metro area...I will have to go check in with the front desk and see if Fed Ex came by yet...maybe they already delivered it?  Im guessing it really hasn' tshipped yet. We will see. Will update later.

4 of 16 (644 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 3:09:57 PM
(0)
Tutor

Koler, my status just did that, as well - did you get yours?

Koler, my status just did that, as well - did you get yours?

5 of 16 (578 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 3:14:31 PM
(0)
Teacher

I ordered my phone online on the 7th, due to overload wasn't processed till 9th.  It has been stating backordered until this afternoon when backordered was removed.  Just called ATT online and the rep said that it is showing that it is being removed from the warehouse, waiting on fed ex shipping number with a scheduled delivery TOMORROW!!!!  I really hope this is true!!!!

Check your status; it may have changed!!!!!

Kim

I ordered my phone online on the 7th, due to overload wasn't processed till 9th.  It has been stating backordered until this afternoon when backordered was removed.  Just called ATT online and the rep said that it is showing that it is being removed from the warehouse, waiting on fed ex shipping number with a scheduled delivery TOMORROW!!!!  I really hope this is true!!!!

Check your status; it may have changed!!!!!

Kim

6 of 16 (560 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 3:17:11 PM
(0)
Contributor

Mine changed from backordered as well.  I also just got a call from ATT.  They said there was a delay in my order and I may not get my phone until monday.  So they gave me $30 credit on next months bill.

Mine changed from backordered as well.  I also just got a call from ATT.  They said there was a delay in my order and I may not get my phone until monday.  So they gave me $30 credit on next months bill.

7 of 16 (549 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 3:26:20 PM
(0)
Contributor
It now shows that my phone shipped today.
It now shows that my phone shipped today.

8 of 16 (522 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 3:36:29 PM
(0)
Teacher

I pre-ordered on the 9th does that mean i have a while to wait? i still say backorder in the order status! Smiley Sad

I pre-ordered on the 9th does that mean i have a while to wait? i still say backorder in the order status! Smiley Sad

9 of 16 (497 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 3:40:30 PM
(0)
Teacher

You may have to wait a few more days, but I don't think it will be 3-4 weeks.  That is what someone told me yesterday when I called. 

I will post when I receive my tracking email.

You may have to wait a few more days, but I don't think it will be 3-4 weeks.  That is what someone told me yesterday when I called. 

I will post when I receive my tracking email.

10 of 16 (477 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 3:49:45 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by koler69 on Oct 14, 2011 at 3:52:20 PM

No I didnt get it yet. It says it shipped today from Texas and is scheduled for prioroty overnight. I checked Fed ex website and it says prioroty overnight means next day by 10:30 AM. I live in DC metro area so I guess they might deliver it tomorrow. I will keep yall posted. I also called fed ex and the csr says it will be delivered tomorrow unless they have any problems.

Edit: Forgot to mention that between the time my order changed to processing and I posted my last post...I got a  tracking email form ATT.

No I didnt get it yet. It says it shipped today from Texas and is scheduled for prioroty overnight. I checked Fed ex website and it says prioroty overnight means next day by 10:30 AM. I live in DC metro area so I guess they might deliver it tomorrow. I will keep yall posted. I also called fed ex and the csr says it will be delivered tomorrow unless they have any problems.

Edit: Forgot to mention that between the time my order changed to processing and I posted my last post...I got a  tracking email form ATT.

[ Edited ]
11 of 16 (324 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 8:28:42 PM
(0)
Teacher

thanks for the help!

thanks for the help!

12 of 16 (260 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 8:39:52 PM
(0)
Mentor
I ordered mine the afternoon of the 7th and its still processing. Not shipping for me.
I ordered mine the afternoon of the 7th and its still processing. Not shipping for me.

13 of 16 (242 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2011 6:15:24 AM
(0)
Teacher

Wanted to  update to say that mine shipped at 12:30 last night and is currently on the FedEx truck to be delivered today. Smiley Happy

Wanted to  update to say that mine shipped at 12:30 last night and is currently on the FedEx truck to be delivered today. Smiley Happy

14 of 16 (185 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2011 6:22:30 AM
(0)
Professor

kimstm wrote:

awesome.  i am going to the apple store in a few minutes to see if i can get a white 16 GB 4S!

kimstm wrote:

awesome.  i am going to the apple store in a few minutes to see if i can get a white 16 GB 4S!

hello!!!

15 of 16 (178 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2011 6:23:34 AM
(0)
Teacher
good luck!!!!!
good luck!!!!!