Possibly GOOD NEWS??????

Teacher

Possibly GOOD NEWS??????

I am one of those that pre-ordered online on the 7th, received confirmation email, then later saw that the actual processing date was on the 9th.  I had checked yesterday and earlier today and my phone was showing back ordered. I just checked again and it is no longer showing back ordered.  I am really, really hoping that this means it will be shipped out soon.  Has anyone else noticed their status no longer showing backordered?

Message 1 of 16 (892 Views)
Teacher

Re: Possibly GOOD NEWS??????

Yes mine just changed. Just checked it. I ordered white 4s 64 gb on Oct 7 at 7 AM EST. It just went from backordered to processing.

Message 2 of 16 (828 Views)
Tutor

Mine just changed, as well.  Wonder when they'll ship?

Message 3 of 16 (720 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Yeah Im wondering the same. I just checked the order page and it says mine shipped on the 13th but I have no tracking number. Hmmm. I live in a apt building in DC metro area...I will have to go check in with the front desk and see if Fed Ex came by yet...maybe they already delivered it?  Im guessing it really hasn' tshipped yet. We will see. Will update later.

Message 4 of 16 (663 Views)
Tutor

Koler, my status just did that, as well - did you get yours?

Message 5 of 16 (597 Views)
Teacher

I ordered my phone online on the 7th, due to overload wasn't processed till 9th.  It has been stating backordered until this afternoon when backordered was removed.  Just called ATT online and the rep said that it is showing that it is being removed from the warehouse, waiting on fed ex shipping number with a scheduled delivery TOMORROW!!!!  I really hope this is true!!!!

Check your status; it may have changed!!!!!

Kim

Message 6 of 16 (579 Views)
Contributor

Mine changed from backordered as well.  I also just got a call from ATT.  They said there was a delay in my order and I may not get my phone until monday.  So they gave me $30 credit on next months bill.

Message 7 of 16 (568 Views)
Contributor

It now shows that my phone shipped today.
Message 8 of 16 (541 Views)
Teacher

I pre-ordered on the 9th does that mean i have a while to wait? i still say backorder in the order status! Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 16 (516 Views)
Teacher

You may have to wait a few more days, but I don't think it will be 3-4 weeks.  That is what someone told me yesterday when I called. 

I will post when I receive my tracking email.

Message 10 of 16 (496 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]

No I didnt get it yet. It says it shipped today from Texas and is scheduled for prioroty overnight. I checked Fed ex website and it says prioroty overnight means next day by 10:30 AM. I live in DC metro area so I guess they might deliver it tomorrow. I will keep yall posted. I also called fed ex and the csr says it will be delivered tomorrow unless they have any problems.

Edit: Forgot to mention that between the time my order changed to processing and I posted my last post...I got a  tracking email form ATT.

Message 11 of 16 (343 Views)
Teacher

thanks for the help!

Message 12 of 16 (279 Views)
Mentor

I ordered mine the afternoon of the 7th and its still processing. Not shipping for me.
Message 13 of 16 (261 Views)
Teacher

Wanted to  update to say that mine shipped at 12:30 last night and is currently on the FedEx truck to be delivered today. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16 (204 Views)
Professor

kimstm wrote:

Wanted to  update to say that mine shipped at 12:30 last night and is currently on the FedEx truck to be delivered today. Smiley Happy

awesome.  i am going to the apple store in a few minutes to see if i can get a white 16 GB 4S!

Message 15 of 16 (197 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.