Wireless Forums

Posted May 7, 2012
3:45:01 PM
View profile
Porting numbers change my family plan?

I was just curious if I port 1 of the 3 numbers on my family plan will it change my family plan at all? I know that I will be paying 10 dollars less but what about the data/minutes etc.

I was just curious if I port 1 of the 3 numbers on my family plan will it change my family plan at all? I know that I will be paying 10 dollars less but what about the data/minutes etc.

Porting numbers change my family plan?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2012 3:58:39 PM
(0)

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: Porting numbers change my family plan?

2 of 2 (252 Views)