Porting a number

Contributor

Porting a number

I know this has been posted 100's of times but can't find what i'm looking for!

Ok i'm getting a Old At&t phone from my brother so i went and picked up a new att 3g/4g sim card did everything (filled in all my info) and i'm good to go but it never did ask me a anything about keeping or porting another number! So they gave me a new number! Soooo i was wanting to know how do i go about porting my old Boost mobile number over to At&t? I have all my info to port the number..account info and numbers! Can't get in touch with a live person to get this worked out! I really need get my number ported over...cause i use this number for work!

Thanks to everyone that could help

Message 1 of 2
Tutor

Re: Porting a number

Call GoPhone Customer Service on 1-800-901-9878 M-F 7am-10pm, Sa-Su 9am-7pm.  The AVR-tron will ask for your wireless number.  Enter the new GoPhone number that AT&T assigned you.  At the next prompt, select "more options."  Once you get to the "more options" menu, say "agent" or press '0'.  A support agent will help you port your old number from Boost Mobile.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support