Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 2, 2011
3:26:54 PM
View profile
Porting a number

I know this has been posted 100's of times but can't find what i'm looking for!

Ok i'm getting a Old At&t phone from my brother so i went and picked up a new att 3g/4g sim card did everything (filled in all my info) and i'm good to go but it never did ask me a anything about keeping or porting another number! So they gave me a new number! Soooo i was wanting to know how do i go about porting my old Boost mobile number over to At&t? I have all my info to port the number..account info and numbers! Can't get in touch with a live person to get this worked out! I really need get my number ported over...cause i use this number for work!

Thanks to everyone that could help

I know this has been posted 100's of times but can't find what i'm looking for!

Ok i'm getting a Old At&t phone from my brother so i went and picked up a new att 3g/4g sim card did everything (filled in all my info) and i'm good to go but it never did ask me a anything about keeping or porting another number! So they gave me a new number! Soooo i was wanting to know how do i go about porting my old Boost mobile number over to At&t? I have all my info to port the number..account info and numbers! Can't get in touch with a live person to get this worked out! I really need get my number ported over...cause i use this number for work!

Thanks to everyone that could help

Porting a number

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 5, 2011 10:33:33 PM
(0)
Tutor

Call GoPhone Customer Service on 1-800-901-9878 M-F 7am-10pm, Sa-Su 9am-7pm.  The AVR-tron will ask for your wireless number.  Enter the new GoPhone number that AT&T assigned you.  At the next prompt, select "more options."  Once you get to the "more options" menu, say "agent" or press '0'.  A support agent will help you port your old number from Boost Mobile.

Call GoPhone Customer Service on 1-800-901-9878 M-F 7am-10pm, Sa-Su 9am-7pm.  The AVR-tron will ask for your wireless number.  Enter the new GoPhone number that AT&T assigned you.  At the next prompt, select "more options."  Once you get to the "more options" menu, say "agent" or press '0'.  A support agent will help you port your old number from Boost Mobile.

Re: Porting a number

2 of 2 (2,132 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments