Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 21, 2012
10:59:35 AM
View profile
Poor customer service - Unable to pull latest bill online

I have two accounts with AT&T with 4 lines on one account and 3 lines on the other.

As of today, one account is showing the bill ending June.  The other account is still showing the May bill.  I've usually been able to pull the latest bill by the 15th of the month so it's been about a week later tha normal and I still don't have the latest bill.

I call 611.  The CSR had me try logging out and back in but to no avail.  She puts me on hold for 15 min and comes back saying that she will send me a paper bill and, get this, provide a courtesy waiver on the $5 paper bill fee!?!?!?

So I ask her if the issue would be fixed so that I can resume pulling PDF bills and her response was it should get fixed but I'm not convinced she even logged an issue to tech support.

Is there anybody here from AT&T who can provide additional assistance?  Thanks.

I have two accounts with AT&T with 4 lines on one account and 3 lines on the other.

As of today, one account is showing the bill ending June.  The other account is still showing the May bill.  I've usually been able to pull the latest bill by the 15th of the month so it's been about a week later tha normal and I still don't have the latest bill.

I call 611.  The CSR had me try logging out and back in but to no avail.  She puts me on hold for 15 min and comes back saying that she will send me a paper bill and, get this, provide a courtesy waiver on the $5 paper bill fee!?!?!?

So I ask her if the issue would be fixed so that I can resume pulling PDF bills and her response was it should get fixed but I'm not convinced she even logged an issue to tech support.

Poor customer service - Unable to pull latest bill online

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 22, 2012 12:37:39 PM
(0)
Expert

seawolf wrote:

hav enotieced it normally takes about 5 days after billing close to get the pdf up

seawolf wrote:

hav enotieced it normally takes about 5 days after billing close to get the pdf up

Re: Poor customer service - Unable to pull latest bill online

2 of 2 (1,380 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments