Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 19, 2011
9:58:45 PM
View profile
Please someone help.

Now my w760a wont turn on after i turn it off. however if i take the battery out then put it back in, it will turn on. ive already replaced the battery. someone tell me whats going on. is there anything i can do

Now my w760a wont turn on after i turn it off. however if i take the battery out then put it back in, it will turn on. ive already replaced the battery. someone tell me whats going on. is there anything i can do

Please someone help.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 24, 2011 5:53:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Does the battery seeem to be being held firmly in place so that it makes good contact with the phone's contact points? 

I'd at least try putting a shim (small piece of folded up paper or thin cardstock) behind the battery to see if that makes any difference.  It may be that when you remove/replace the battery you are getting the contact made tightly, but as you use the phone/move it around, the battery slips slightly and doesn't make good contact any longer. (?)

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Does the battery seeem to be being held firmly in place so that it makes good contact with the phone's contact points? 

I'd at least try putting a shim (small piece of folded up paper or thin cardstock) behind the battery to see if that makes any difference.  It may be that when you remove/replace the battery you are getting the contact made tightly, but as you use the phone/move it around, the battery slips slightly and doesn't make good contact any longer. (?)

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Please someone help.

2 of 2 (524 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments