Please explain rollover

Tutor

Please explain rollover

I'm considering the Simple Plan and am wondering how the rollover works.

As I understand it, I could, for example, buy a $25 prepaid card that would expire in 90 days.

If, at the end of the 90-day period, I still have $5 unused balance, and I buy another $25 card, do I then have a $30 balance that will expire in 90 days?

Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: Please explain rollover

sprinke wrote:

I'm considering the Simple Plan and am wondering how the rollover works.

As I understand it, I could, for example, buy a $25 prepaid card that would expire in 90 days.

If, at the end of the 90-day period, I still have $5 unused balance, and I buy another $25 card, do I then have a $30 balance that will expire in 90 days?

For the most part, yes. But you would want to add the new $25 card (using your example) to your existing balance BEFORE the 90 days, not after the 90 days expires. Any existing funds that are still unused AFTER the 90 days would be forfeited.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 5
Scholar

That's right. You have to add funds on or before the 89th day, not on the 90th day, in order for the unused funds to roll forward. 

Message 3 of 5
Tutor

I had over $300 dollars accumulated from previous rollovers.... and missed the re-newal by a day....

so now I'm back to 0

any forgiveness programs for a loyal 5+ customer to recoop the rolloevr funds I've lost... 

who would I plead my case to?

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Master

You may be out of luck, unfortunately, but I would contact Jamileh, the AT&T Community Manager here: http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2548143

She might be able to help you get the funds back, if it's not already too late...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support