1. My phone is one of the lines of a family plan, but i need to change to individual plan now. - You can do this online.
2. I need to upgrade my phone to iphone 4s. - If you're eligible to upgrade, you should have no problem doing this.
3. Now i can have corporate discount for the wireless bill and waiving upgrade fee, if i upgrade online, how can the discount be reflected? Should I call or go to the local store? - You can do this online, over the phone or at the store.
4. Can I use my old phone with a prepaid card or should i still get a new one? - I'm not sure what you're asking here. Can you please elaborate?
5. If i get the iphone now, will the bill be prorated for this month? since the cycle is 10/02/2011-11/01/2011. - Since you'll be starting a new contract, the bill will start from the new contract date (You of course would need to pay any balance on your account from your existing contract).
If you would like me to have someone call you to go over your account and your options, please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you.
As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.