Posted Mar 5, 2012
6:18:07 AM
View profile
Plan Usage

After many frustrating attempts to use your automated service I have given up and will ask the same simple question here. I have a 1400 minute per month cell plan and I want to see if that is too much or too little. I would like to see my monthly usage for my entire family of phones for the past 6 months. That will allow me to judge for myself if my cell plan is correct.

I find it interesting that this information is so difficult to get find, it makes me suspicious that you do not want people to realize they are not using all of their minutes and could be paying less.

After many frustrating attempts to use your automated service I have given up and will ask the same simple question here. I have a 1400 minute per month cell plan and I want to see if that is too much or too little. I would like to see my monthly usage for my entire family of phones for the past 6 months. That will allow me to judge for myself if my cell plan is correct.

I find it interesting that this information is so difficult to get find, it makes me suspicious that you do not want people to realize they are not using all of their minutes and could be paying less.

Plan Usage

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2012 10:06:49 AM
(0)
Employee
The easiest way is to look at your last 6 bills. Keep in mind if you have the a list, you need to factor in those minutes as well. If you have the family messaging unlimited you should have unlimited mobile to any mobile, so if your rolling over tons of minutes you may be able to save an extra 20$ a month. When you see your wireless bill summary (online bill) for the month in question, chose the "my paper bill" and an Adobe acrobat file will open with your actual paper bill. Hope this helps.
The easiest way is to look at your last 6 bills. Keep in mind if you have the a list, you need to factor in those minutes as well. If you have the family messaging unlimited you should have unlimited mobile to any mobile, so if your rolling over tons of minutes you may be able to save an extra 20$ a month. When you see your wireless bill summary (online bill) for the month in question, chose the "my paper bill" and an Adobe acrobat file will open with your actual paper bill. Hope this helps.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Plan Usage

2 of 4 (388 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2012 8:00:00 AM
(0)
Contributor

So you have all of these fancy online reports to tell me all sorts of information, but when I want to see the basic information of "Do I have the right plan" I have to use the paper bills. Another example of more online useless information.

So you have all of these fancy online reports to tell me all sorts of information, but when I want to see the basic information of "Do I have the right plan" I have to use the paper bills. Another example of more online useless information.

3 of 4 (298 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2012 8:54:27 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I'm sorry you're having trouble viewing your usage. I've included a screenshot that should help. 

1) Login to www.att.com

2) Click "Shared Usage"

3) Click "Analyze Past Usage"

4) Use the dropdowns to create a number of different usage reports

You can also review this article about viewing usage: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?cv=820&sid=KB61946#fbid=t9mjtZs2WYs

analyzepastusage.jpg

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm sorry you're having trouble viewing your usage. I've included a screenshot that should help. 

1) Login to www.att.com

2) Click "Shared Usage"

3) Click "Analyze Past Usage"

4) Use the dropdowns to create a number of different usage reports

You can also review this article about viewing usage: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?cv=820&sid=KB61946#fbid=t9mjtZs2WYs

analyzepastusage.jpg

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (293 Views)