Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 7, 2011
11:51:43 AM
View profile
Pin not being accepted for payment screen

I cannot get anyone to be able to assist..........the pin I use to manage my son's Go Phone will NOT allow me to access the refill screen!!!!!!!!!  I have to add money as a gift......what is the deal.........and no one in customer service can help.......all they want to do is change the pin and that won't help.  I have no clue  where the phone is........I just pay for my son to use it.

I cannot get anyone to be able to assist..........the pin I use to manage my son's Go Phone will NOT allow me to access the refill screen!!!!!!!!!  I have to add money as a gift......what is the deal.........and no one in customer service can help.......all they want to do is change the pin and that won't help.  I have no clue  where the phone is........I just pay for my son to use it.

Pin not being accepted for payment screen

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2011 1:39:45 PM
(0)
Professor

Is this your first time trying to do the refill for your son?

Is this your first time trying to do the refill for your son?

Re: Pin not being accepted for payment screen

2 of 3 (108 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2011 2:42:17 PM
(0)
Contributor

No, it has always been this way.  However, I finally set up auto payments..........but now my CC changed and I need to update.  I just gave up the last time because I kept getting people who had no clue on how to help me.

No, it has always been this way.  However, I finally set up auto payments..........but now my CC changed and I need to update.  I just gave up the last time because I kept getting people who had no clue on how to help me.

Re: Pin not being accepted for payment screen

3 of 3 (104 Views)