Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 24, 2011
1:37:54 PM
View profile
Pictures sent via messaging trying to run as a video

All of pictures being sent to my Samsung Galaxy via messaging are trying to run as a video, I run the video play button  selection and the picture shows very small at the top of the screen

All of pictures being sent to my Samsung Galaxy via messaging are trying to run as a video, I run the video play button  selection and the picture shows very small at the top of the screen

Pictures sent via messaging trying to run as a video

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2011 8:58:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

gerryh20002000 wrote:

I know, I hate that. It seems to happen most with Sprint customers. A solution to view the picture in full screen mode would be to save the attachment by pressing the Menu button and then going to "My Files" and selecting the "download" folder. You should then be able to see the full image.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

gerryh20002000 wrote:

I know, I hate that. It seems to happen most with Sprint customers. A solution to view the picture in full screen mode would be to save the attachment by pressing the Menu button and then going to "My Files" and selecting the "download" folder. You should then be able to see the full image.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Pictures sent via messaging trying to run as a video

2 of 3 (447 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2011 11:22:54 AM
(0)
Master
The sideshow viewing of pictures attached to text messages is a default android behavior.

If I want to keep or look at the pictures longer, I always save the attachments to the phone's SD card.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
The sideshow viewing of pictures attached to text messages is a default android behavior.

If I want to keep or look at the pictures longer, I always save the attachments to the phone's SD card.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: Pictures sent via messaging trying to run as a video

3 of 3 (443 Views)