Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 20, 2010
2:35:45 PM
Picture Texting

I recently upgraded from a Blackberry Curve to an Iphone 4.  My company blocks MMS.  On the Blackerry in place of receiving the multi-media text message I would receive a text message saying go to www.viewmymessage.com/1 username xxx password xxx.  I could then view the multimedia text message.

Since I switched to the Iphone I get the same text message but except the password is blank.  I cannot view the text now since I do NOT know the password.  

Anyone know what's going on and why this worked fine on the BB but not the Iphone?

I recently upgraded from a Blackberry Curve to an Iphone 4.  My company blocks MMS.  On the Blackerry in place of receiving the multi-media text message I would receive a text message saying go to www.viewmymessage.com/1 username xxx password xxx.  I could then view the multimedia text message.

Since I switched to the Iphone I get the same text message but except the password is blank.  I cannot view the text now since I do NOT know the password.  

Anyone know what's going on and why this worked fine on the BB but not the Iphone?

Picture Texting

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2010 3:43:11 PM
(0)
Professor

If it is a company provided phone, you will probably need to talk with your IT dept to get the password.

You can also check in Settings > Messages > MMS Messaging to make certain that MMS is enabled.

If it is a company provided phone, you will probably need to talk with your IT dept to get the password.

You can also check in Settings > Messages > MMS Messaging to make certain that MMS is enabled.

Re: Picture Texting

2 of 2 (858 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments