Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 8, 2012
4:45:43 PM
Pick your plan
Does prepaid pick your plan roam now? My local store thought it did and that the network was exactly the same as postpaid.
Does prepaid pick your plan roam now? My local store thought it did and that the network was exactly the same as postpaid.

Pick your plan

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 11, 2012 5:00:57 AM
(0)
Master

That's always been my understanding - that PYP does have use of the entire at&t roaming network (or there are only a very few, very minor coverage gaps from that of being on a post paid plan).

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

That's always been my understanding - that PYP does have use of the entire at&t roaming network (or there are only a very few, very minor coverage gaps from that of being on a post paid plan).

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Re: Pick your plan

2 of 2 (302 Views)