Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 27, 2011
10:00:19 PM
View profile
Pic in text message

Well, have had the HTC Inspire for a couple of months now, and thought I'd figured out everything I needed to know... but...

Tonight I sent a text message and attached a pic, as I have done many times... noticed that there apeared a percentage counter on the pic after I hit "send"...  thought nothing of it.  Get a response from the recipient wondering why I'm sending them a http link...  Sent another pic, again, they received a link, not a pic.  They sent me back what I had sent them, and I got 2 pics.

Since this person is my sig. other, we send stuff back and forth all the time, and never had this happen...  We're both on AT&T, she's using an Evergreen, me on HTC Inspire. 

Anybody else seen/heard of this before?

Well, have had the HTC Inspire for a couple of months now, and thought I'd figured out everything I needed to know... but...

Tonight I sent a text message and attached a pic, as I have done many times... noticed that there apeared a percentage counter on the pic after I hit "send"...  thought nothing of it.  Get a response from the recipient wondering why I'm sending them a http link...  Sent another pic, again, they received a link, not a pic.  They sent me back what I had sent them, and I got 2 pics.

Since this person is my sig. other, we send stuff back and forth all the time, and never had this happen...  We're both on AT&T, she's using an Evergreen, me on HTC Inspire. 

Anybody else seen/heard of this before?

Pic in text message

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 28, 2011 7:58:57 AM
(0)
Scholar

May be wrong here but if I were to take a guess I would think that maybe the pic is too large to be received from her phone and so she's getting a link to it. 

May be wrong here but if I were to take a guess I would think that maybe the pic is too large to be received from her phone and so she's getting a link to it. 

Re: Pic in text message

2 of 2 (180 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments