Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 13, 2011
1:38:38 PM
View profile
Phones that do not require data plan

Does anyone have any suggestions for phones that do not require a data plan.  I currently have a Samsung Eternity.  

Does anyone have any suggestions for phones that do not require a data plan.  I currently have a Samsung Eternity.  

Phones that do not require data plan

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2011 2:47:00 PM
(0)
Expert

one daugher uses the Sharpfx, the oteh we just got a samdung flight ii for - both seem acceptable to them

one daugher uses the Sharpfx, the oteh we just got a samdung flight ii for - both seem acceptable to them

Re: Phones that do not require data plan

2 of 4 (2,584 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2011 10:41:25 AM
(0)
Scholar

Son uses Samsung Flight.  Daughter uses Samsung Strive.  

Honestly, it would be easier to make recommendations if we knew a little more about how you intend to use the phone.  What's important to you?  Are you going to use it for just phone calls?  Texting?  Do you want a full QWERTY keyboard?  Touchscreen?   Are you upgrading through AT&T?  Are you buying from some other outside source (such as Amazon or Ebay)?  Direct from manufacturer?  How much are you willing to spend?  

More information would get you better recommendations.  

Son uses Samsung Flight.  Daughter uses Samsung Strive.  

Honestly, it would be easier to make recommendations if we knew a little more about how you intend to use the phone.  What's important to you?  Are you going to use it for just phone calls?  Texting?  Do you want a full QWERTY keyboard?  Touchscreen?   Are you upgrading through AT&T?  Are you buying from some other outside source (such as Amazon or Ebay)?  Direct from manufacturer?  How much are you willing to spend?  

More information would get you better recommendations.  

3 of 4 (2,565 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 6, 2011 1:51:25 PM
(0)
Contributor

the htc freestyle seems pretty good

the htc freestyle seems pretty good