Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 23, 2011
10:54:22 AM
Phones obsolete after May 15, 2011
Edited by fcampana on Jan 23, 2011 at 10:55:25 AM

Received mail from ATT Wireless stating that my phones will no longer be able to make calls or receive calls after May 15, 2011 due to network upgrades. I am being offered free phones, but I need to choose a new rate plan. My phones are the Nokia 6102 and Samsung x426 with GSM 850/1900 capability. What is it about the network upgrades that make these phones obsolete?

Received mail from ATT Wireless stating that my phones will no longer be able to make calls or receive calls after May 15, 2011 due to network upgrades. I am being offered free phones, but I need to choose a new rate plan. My phones are the Nokia 6102 and Samsung x426 with GSM 850/1900 capability. What is it about the network upgrades that make these phones obsolete?

Phones obsolete after May 15, 2011

[ Edited ]
102 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(102)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2011 1:46:27 PM
(0)
Tutor

Ok... I went to an ATT store yesterday and try to get my new phones with NO service commitment required as stated in the letter... unfortunately their system just didn't allow them to give away the phones without doing a new 2 year contract.  The sales rep ended up calling the number on the letter and eventually the lady on the phone helped me ordered the phones instead WITH a new 2 year contract (since the system didn't allow her to do it either) and told me the contract would be taken out by the next billing cycle... so I am keeping my fingers crossed....

Ok... I went to an ATT store yesterday and try to get my new phones with NO service commitment required as stated in the letter... unfortunately their system just didn't allow them to give away the phones without doing a new 2 year contract.  The sales rep ended up calling the number on the letter and eventually the lady on the phone helped me ordered the phones instead WITH a new 2 year contract (since the system didn't allow her to do it either) and told me the contract would be taken out by the next billing cycle... so I am keeping my fingers crossed....

Re: Phones obsolete after May 15, 2011

31 of 103 (2,131 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2011 1:49:36 PM
(0)
Tutor

How did you do that with NO contract? I spent so much time yesterday in the store and the reps there had no idea what to do... They ended up calling the number on the letter and ordered the phones for me with a new 2 year contract and told me the contract would be removed by the next billing cycle... does it sound right?

How did you do that with NO contract? I spent so much time yesterday in the store and the reps there had no idea what to do... They ended up calling the number on the letter and ordered the phones for me with a new 2 year contract and told me the contract would be removed by the next billing cycle... does it sound right?

32 of 103 (2,129 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2011 3:36:43 PM
(0)
Professor

mmvpp wrote:

Good luck with that. I'm not surprised they didn't know how to handle it in the store. This sounds like classic get screwed by AT&T. Poor communication and training is the main reason AT&T is constantly at the bottom of consumer surveys. And whom did they tell you is going to remove the contracts?

mmvpp wrote:

Good luck with that. I'm not surprised they didn't know how to handle it in the store. This sounds like classic get screwed by AT&T. Poor communication and training is the main reason AT&T is constantly at the bottom of consumer surveys. And whom did they tell you is going to remove the contracts?

33 of 103 (2,114 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2011 6:53:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by Wild Banchi on Jan 31, 2011 at 7:05:04 PM

AT&T may have the lowest consumer support rankings from the surveys, but at least they claim to have the "Nation's Fastest 3G Network"... Smiley Wink I wonder if they think that would make up for it... Anyway, no one is perfect, at least they attempted to do things the right way... (But may not appear so "right").

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

AT&T may have the lowest consumer support rankings from the surveys, but at least they claim to have the "Nation's Fastest 3G Network"... Smiley Wink I wonder if they think that would make up for it... Anyway, no one is perfect, at least they attempted to do things the right way... (But may not appear so "right").

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
34 of 103 (2,027 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2011 7:45:19 PM
(0)
Former Employee

Here is how it works, yes, the system won't let us migrate the line without the 2 years contract, BUT, the same system then automatically reverses the contract and customers receive a letter letting them know that there is no contract. 

Here is how it works, yes, the system won't let us migrate the line without the 2 years contract, BUT, the same system then automatically reverses the contract and customers receive a letter letting them know that there is no contract. 

35 of 103 (2,010 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2011 7:47:29 PM
(0)
Tutor

I called that number on the letter again and spoke to another lady.  This lady sounded more knowlegeable.  She said I just have to wait for the phones to arrive and then activate them and the contract will automatically be removed after that.  She said this is just the way the system works... I will post again once I get the good news Smiley Happy.... or bad news...Smiley Mad

I called that number on the letter again and spoke to another lady.  This lady sounded more knowlegeable.  She said I just have to wait for the phones to arrive and then activate them and the contract will automatically be removed after that.  She said this is just the way the system works... I will post again once I get the good news Smiley Happy.... or bad news...Smiley Mad

36 of 103 (2,007 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 31, 2011 9:33:47 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

BrianfromNO wrote:

Regardless of whether or not it's legal is irrelevant.  iPhones aren't permitted to be used with GoPhone plans, and they have to be unlocked to be used with "Blue" plans...so in either case, you are violating the EULA of the phone if you do either. 

You can also buy imported unlocked iPhones from a variey of third party sellers — no need to violate any agreements at all. You may also pick one on a trip to Canada — all fair and square.

BrianfromNO wrote:

Regardless of whether or not it's legal is irrelevant.  iPhones aren't permitted to be used with GoPhone plans, and they have to be unlocked to be used with "Blue" plans...so in either case, you are violating the EULA of the phone if you do either. 

You can also buy imported unlocked iPhones from a variey of third party sellers — no need to violate any agreements at all. You may also pick one on a trip to Canada — all fair and square.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

37 of 103 (1,973 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2011 4:36:56 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Feb 1, 2011 at 4:39:47 AM

dmapr wrote:

BrianfromNO wrote:

Drawback is pay full price and chances of a local US apple store honoring the warranty is slim, it has to go back to country of origin. Suspect that if the local apple genius bar handles the warranty you get a ATT locked phone. even then the phone would not be permitted to be used on the GoPhone or the Blue plan since a 4 using a sim that does not exist on that plan

dmapr wrote:

BrianfromNO wrote:

Drawback is pay full price and chances of a local US apple store honoring the warranty is slim, it has to go back to country of origin. Suspect that if the local apple genius bar handles the warranty you get a ATT locked phone. even then the phone would not be permitted to be used on the GoPhone or the Blue plan since a 4 using a sim that does not exist on that plan

[ Edited ]
38 of 103 (1,943 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2011 8:40:25 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

wingrider01 wrote:

It certainly has its drawbacks, but that's besides the point. All I'm disputing is that you have to resort to hackery to get an iPhone on a Blue plan. As for “permitted” — as long as there isn't a T&C expressly forbidding one from doing it (such as, for example, tethering without a proper plan) I wouldn't say it's not permitted. It's not supported for sure, but then there's very little support left on the Blue side anyway.

At any rate, I believe that the number of Blue subscribers left is sufficiently small that for AT&T it's cheaper to just lose them than to keep them up and running, which is why I can't really complain. Sure they'd like to keep as many as they can and have them switch to Orange, but they won't go out of their way to do so.

wingrider01 wrote:

It certainly has its drawbacks, but that's besides the point. All I'm disputing is that you have to resort to hackery to get an iPhone on a Blue plan. As for “permitted” — as long as there isn't a T&C expressly forbidding one from doing it (such as, for example, tethering without a proper plan) I wouldn't say it's not permitted. It's not supported for sure, but then there's very little support left on the Blue side anyway.

At any rate, I believe that the number of Blue subscribers left is sufficiently small that for AT&T it's cheaper to just lose them than to keep them up and running, which is why I can't really complain. Sure they'd like to keep as many as they can and have them switch to Orange, but they won't go out of their way to do so.

39 of 103 (1,916 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 3, 2011 5:14:10 AM
(0)
Teacher

what is the phone number to reach att retention please?

40 of 103 (1,738 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 3, 2011 5:29:32 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

jdblue1969 wrote:

You should be able to just call 1-800-331-0500 (or 611 from your phone) and tell customer service you want to terminate your service and/or specifically ask to be connected with the retentions department. 

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

jdblue1969 wrote:

You should be able to just call 1-800-331-0500 (or 611 from your phone) and tell customer service you want to terminate your service and/or specifically ask to be connected with the retentions department. 

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

41 of 103 (2,007 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 4, 2011 3:30:40 PM
(0)
Tutor

This sucks!

I got one of those letters as well.  My current plan:

400 minutes + 300 anytime minutes + 60 bonus minutes = 760 minutes

Early nights and weekend (7pm)

Free nights and weekends

Free mobile to mobile.

$0.20 add't minutes

all for $40/month

I also have a small 1MB data plan in case of pocket browsing for $8.

I know the data plans are better but there isn't anything even close to what I have now.

I think we should be rewarded for not jumping ship every time someone new comes to the market.  Having to choose a new play is pentalizing us.  When I sighned up for this plan I has to pay $$$ for a good phone.  I have also purchased several additional phones without a contract from AT&T and kept my plan so it's not like I have been given some kind of a free ride.  I didn't get a new phone for free each year unlike others that complain that I'm still using an older plan.  Heck, if I wanted to pay just a few dollars more I could go with one of those other companies that offer unlimited talk and text for only $50.  I don't need LTE for just voice.  I am really looking for a new carrier now.  I have been with AT&T celluar since 1996 when I had a Ericsson 318.  A customer for 15 years, and things are going to have to change now.

This sucks!

I got one of those letters as well.  My current plan:

400 minutes + 300 anytime minutes + 60 bonus minutes = 760 minutes

Early nights and weekend (7pm)

Free nights and weekends

Free mobile to mobile.

$0.20 add't minutes

all for $40/month

I also have a small 1MB data plan in case of pocket browsing for $8.

I know the data plans are better but there isn't anything even close to what I have now.

I think we should be rewarded for not jumping ship every time someone new comes to the market.  Having to choose a new play is pentalizing us.  When I sighned up for this plan I has to pay $$$ for a good phone.  I have also purchased several additional phones without a contract from AT&T and kept my plan so it's not like I have been given some kind of a free ride.  I didn't get a new phone for free each year unlike others that complain that I'm still using an older plan.  Heck, if I wanted to pay just a few dollars more I could go with one of those other companies that offer unlimited talk and text for only $50.  I don't need LTE for just voice.  I am really looking for a new carrier now.  I have been with AT&T celluar since 1996 when I had a Ericsson 318.  A customer for 15 years, and things are going to have to change now.

42 of 103 (1,890 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 4, 2011 6:02:58 PM
(0)
Employee

if it's not going to work for you, then yes, choose the carrier that does. 

if it's not going to work for you, then yes, choose the carrier that does. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

43 of 103 (1,872 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2011 11:06:43 AM
(0)
Tutor

JFizDaWiz,  It's a good thing you're not in att retention.  Judging from your previous posts you most likely haven't worked long in any form of customer service, and never will.  What's wrong with most of our youth today is a lack of any type of loyality for long term relationships.  It's so easy to get up and walk away.  Heck, you can even by divorce papers in vending machines now.  When you help to build something you take ownership in it and don't just throw it away.

JFizDaWiz,  It's a good thing you're not in att retention.  Judging from your previous posts you most likely haven't worked long in any form of customer service, and never will.  What's wrong with most of our youth today is a lack of any type of loyality for long term relationships.  It's so easy to get up and walk away.  Heck, you can even by divorce papers in vending machines now.  When you help to build something you take ownership in it and don't just throw it away.

44 of 103 (1,711 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2011 11:41:33 AM
(0)
Contributor

AT&T like the other carriers is reclaiming the 2G spectrum for use with 3G/4G. If you have an older 2G phone, it will no longer work in your area. If you upgraded your phone to a 3G phone, it will probably still work.

If you are in an area where they were still combining billing systems due to mergers and acquisitions, they may be reconfiguring the network and your SIM card may no longer work after the switchover.

AT&T like the other carriers is reclaiming the 2G spectrum for use with 3G/4G. If you have an older 2G phone, it will no longer work in your area. If you upgraded your phone to a 3G phone, it will probably still work.

If you are in an area where they were still combining billing systems due to mergers and acquisitions, they may be reconfiguring the network and your SIM card may no longer work after the switchover.

45 of 103 (1,721 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2011 1:54:49 PM
(0)
Professor

BrianfromNO wrote:

The plans you are on are going away.  Either get a new plan, or find a different carrier.  It's really that simple.

And that was an easy decision to make.  I had been an AT&T Wireless/Cingular/AT&T Mobility customer for just shy of forever.  Color me gone.

BrianfromNO wrote:

The plans you are on are going away.  Either get a new plan, or find a different carrier.  It's really that simple.

And that was an easy decision to make.  I had been an AT&T Wireless/Cingular/AT&T Mobility customer for just shy of forever.  Color me gone.

46 of 103 (1,690 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2011 4:58:46 PM
(0)
Teacher

Another long timer saying goodbye. Family plans near my 1000 minutes, unlimited data would cost 30% more and reduce minutes to 700. Plus losing free incoming texts. All that plus a Palm Pixi Plus worth no more than $50? Sorry, no thanks. You can keep the unlimited data for $5 per line, and perhaps get 7pm nights and a bucket of minutes if you yammer at them long enough. Still costs more for less service.

Going to T-Mobile who Friday and Saturday offers me a pair of free 4G HTC Android phones, unlimited data and 700 minutes for $119/mo with a 2 year contract. Can you hear me AT&T?

Another long timer saying goodbye. Family plans near my 1000 minutes, unlimited data would cost 30% more and reduce minutes to 700. Plus losing free incoming texts. All that plus a Palm Pixi Plus worth no more than $50? Sorry, no thanks. You can keep the unlimited data for $5 per line, and perhaps get 7pm nights and a bucket of minutes if you yammer at them long enough. Still costs more for less service.

Going to T-Mobile who Friday and Saturday offers me a pair of free 4G HTC Android phones, unlimited data and 700 minutes for $119/mo with a 2 year contract. Can you hear me AT&T?

47 of 103 (1,666 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2011 5:02:43 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

JT wrote:

BrianfromNO wrote:

Yep, that's just too bad, it seems... Hey, if it doesn't work, go to something/someone that does.

JT wrote:

BrianfromNO wrote:

Yep, that's just too bad, it seems... Hey, if it doesn't work, go to something/someone that does.

48 of 103 (1,665 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2011 5:08:13 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

spdickey1 wrote:

That's too bad that your plan/service is no longer working out to fit your needs. I hope you have a better experience at T-Mobile. But before you receive your new phones, did you take the time to review their coverage maps for your area or surrounding areas? I'm sure T-Mobile's coverage is adequate in your area, but you never know. Coverage is more important than any [lower] cost. Good luck to you!

spdickey1 wrote:

That's too bad that your plan/service is no longer working out to fit your needs. I hope you have a better experience at T-Mobile. But before you receive your new phones, did you take the time to review their coverage maps for your area or surrounding areas? I'm sure T-Mobile's coverage is adequate in your area, but you never know. Coverage is more important than any [lower] cost. Good luck to you!

49 of 103 (1,661 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 8, 2011 7:43:16 PM
(0)
Scholar
Oh well. There goes 2 more thats leavin. One of them was with ATT for 15 years! Do they really wanna start charging for incoming texts? Wow,thats just wrong. I love ATT. But they sure do nickle&dime u to death.
Oh well. There goes 2 more thats leavin. One of them was with ATT for 15 years! Do they really wanna start charging for incoming texts? Wow,thats just wrong. I love ATT. But they sure do nickle&dime u to death.

50 of 103 (1,655 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2011 12:04:44 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by ckuczek on Feb 9, 2011 at 12:20:31 PM

I have a question.  I purchased a Samsung Solstice 2 in December last year.  Will I still be able to make and receive calls on it after May 15, 2011?  Does this effect me?  My family and I have a newer account, switched from the old AT&T to Cingular and now the current AT&T.  Or is this just effecting people that have older AT&T accounts that have 2G phones?  

I have a question.  I purchased a Samsung Solstice 2 in December last year.  Will I still be able to make and receive calls on it after May 15, 2011?  Does this effect me?  My family and I have a newer account, switched from the old AT&T to Cingular and now the current AT&T.  Or is this just effecting people that have older AT&T accounts that have 2G phones?  

[ Edited ]
51 of 103 (2,972 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2011 12:54:18 PM
(0)
Professor

Since you have already switched from blue to orange, you have no worries.

Since you have already switched from blue to orange, you have no worries.

52 of 103 (2,953 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 9, 2011 7:17:53 PM
(0)
Professor

Okay.  So this only effects the people that have the much older AT&T plans, the blue plans as they are referred to.

Okay.  So this only effects the people that have the much older AT&T plans, the blue plans as they are referred to.

53 of 103 (2,915 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2011 3:54:42 AM
(0)
Contributor

I AGREE 110% IF MY SERVICE GETS TURNED OFF MAY 15TH,2011 AFTER 10 YEARS OF LOYAL SERVICE,  I WILL GLADLY TAKE MY LOYALTY TO A COMPANY WHO CARES ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS!!! KEEP IN MIND IF YOUR SERVICE IS TURNED OFF BEFORE YOU SWITCH TO ANOTHER COMPANY YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PHONE NUMBER!!!

I AGREE 110% IF MY SERVICE GETS TURNED OFF MAY 15TH,2011 AFTER 10 YEARS OF LOYAL SERVICE,  I WILL GLADLY TAKE MY LOYALTY TO A COMPANY WHO CARES ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS!!! KEEP IN MIND IF YOUR SERVICE IS TURNED OFF BEFORE YOU SWITCH TO ANOTHER COMPANY YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PHONE NUMBER!!!

54 of 103 (2,813 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2011 12:52:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

jag67 wrote:

Are you a part of an older "Blue" plan? Because you shouldn't need to worry if you're already on one of the "Orange" plans, as mentioned above...

jag67 wrote:

Are you a part of an older "Blue" plan? Because you shouldn't need to worry if you're already on one of the "Orange" plans, as mentioned above...

55 of 103 (2,772 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2011 2:42:49 PM
(0)
Contributor

YES I AM PART OF THE OLD BLUE CUSTOMERS, BUT ATT WANTS US TO PAY MORE AND TAKE HALF OUR MINUTES AWAY!!THAT IS TOTAL HS

YES I AM PART OF THE OLD BLUE CUSTOMERS, BUT ATT WANTS US TO PAY MORE AND TAKE HALF OUR MINUTES AWAY!!THAT IS TOTAL HS

56 of 103 (2,751 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2011 5:38:03 PM
(0)
Employee

you'll probably have to go the prepaid route (boost/revol/etc) to get that kind of a plan as most carriers have the approx the same type of plans. 

AT&T let you have an expired plan for many years, I'd be grateful. At least they are giving yuou a new phgone for free and no contract extention because of this, they're not totalling pulling a fast one on you.

you'll probably have to go the prepaid route (boost/revol/etc) to get that kind of a plan as most carriers have the approx the same type of plans. 

AT&T let you have an expired plan for many years, I'd be grateful. At least they are giving yuou a new phgone for free and no contract extention because of this, they're not totalling pulling a fast one on you.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

57 of 103 (2,466 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 25, 2011 3:40:19 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by spdickey1 on Feb 25, 2011 at 3:41:23 PM

If AT&T was doing the same thing to Orange subscribers that have had plans and feature codes since the merger time and forcing them migrate to just what is available to day for new subscribers, sure you have a leg to stand on. They aren't. You Orange subscribers with old features, old plans, old phones and SIMs can keep what you have without being forced to pay today's rates.

When that happens, your argument makes since. Right now we Blue subscribers are being singled out for this unfair forced final solution migration to new plans.

Or, perhaps they could give me an older Orange plan and features like many long time Orange customers still have. But so far, with many calls to AT&T, they haven't.

If AT&T was doing the same thing to Orange subscribers that have had plans and feature codes since the merger time and forcing them migrate to just what is available to day for new subscribers, sure you have a leg to stand on. They aren't. You Orange subscribers with old features, old plans, old phones and SIMs can keep what you have without being forced to pay today's rates.

When that happens, your argument makes since. Right now we Blue subscribers are being singled out for this unfair forced final solution migration to new plans.

Or, perhaps they could give me an older Orange plan and features like many long time Orange customers still have. But so far, with many calls to AT&T, they haven't.

[ Edited ]
58 of 103 (2,179 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 26, 2011 7:22:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

spdickey1 wrote:

Good point. I have a friend who's on a $29.99 plan that hasn't been available since about the same time as Blue subscribers lost the ability to switch plans, 5-6 years. Nobody's telling him to “upgrade” (they did give him a new 310-410 homed SIM to replace his 310-170 homed one at some point without having to switch plans, something they're unwilling to do for us).

spdickey1 wrote:

Good point. I have a friend who's on a $29.99 plan that hasn't been available since about the same time as Blue subscribers lost the ability to switch plans, 5-6 years. Nobody's telling him to “upgrade” (they did give him a new 310-410 homed SIM to replace his 310-170 homed one at some point without having to switch plans, something they're unwilling to do for us).

59 of 103 (2,136 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2011 8:39:16 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by doctordawg on Mar 3, 2011 at 8:49:53 AM

I use a Samsung Monte with a blue colored SIM card. Am I screwed?

Virgin Mobile has a $25 month unlimited text/email/data/web with 300 mins talk for $25.  Does AT&T have a comparable deal? Id' rather stay where I am, but gotta pay the rent, too.

I use a Samsung Monte with a blue colored SIM card. Am I screwed?

Virgin Mobile has a $25 month unlimited text/email/data/web with 300 mins talk for $25.  Does AT&T have a comparable deal? Id' rather stay where I am, but gotta pay the rent, too.

[ Edited ]
60 of 103 (1,961 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments