Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 16, 2012
8:15:58 AM
View profile
Phones always disconnect from the Microcell overnight

My Nokia 6650 and iPhone 3GS, both 3G, work great with the Microcell EXCEPT that they are disconnected from the unit every morning. They reconnect if I reboot the phones. Has anyone experienced and found a remedy for this?

Thanks for any help.

My Nokia 6650 and iPhone 3GS, both 3G, work great with the Microcell EXCEPT that they are disconnected from the unit every morning. They reconnect if I reboot the phones. Has anyone experienced and found a remedy for this?

Thanks for any help.

Phones always disconnect from the Microcell overnight

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 26, 2012 7:04:54 PM
(0)
Contributor

Yes. This happened with my husband's i4. He took it in and they replaced the SIM card. It seemed to do the trick.

Yes. This happened with my husband's i4. He took it in and they replaced the SIM card. It seemed to do the trick.

Re: Phones always disconnect from the Microcell overnight

2 of 3 (1,078 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 29, 2012 9:49:26 AM
(0)
Teacher
Doe the phones stay connected after the SIM change out? Are these iPhones or other models? I called Apple and they seem to think its there code in the newer 4s's that seem to pick the lower default cell tower over the M-Cell thats closer and has a higher signal.
Doe the phones stay connected after the SIM change out? Are these iPhones or other models? I called Apple and they seem to think its there code in the newer 4s's that seem to pick the lower default cell tower over the M-Cell thats closer and has a higher signal.

Re: Phones always disconnect from the Microcell overnight

3 of 3 (1,055 Views)