Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 18, 2011
9:46:46 AM
View profile
Phone will not answer incoming calls

Wow, this even has a phone! ;-)

I received a call on my Galaxy S II i777, touched the green answer button - which just jiggled - and it kept ringing. I touched the green answer button a few more times with the same results until the caller hung up. Any ideas what could be going on here?

Wow, this even has a phone! ;-)

I received a call on my Galaxy S II i777, touched the green answer button - which just jiggled - and it kept ringing. I touched the green answer button a few more times with the same results until the caller hung up. Any ideas what could be going on here?

Phone will not answer incoming calls

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 18, 2011 4:07:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
If I am not mistaken, you have to swipe the green answer button to the side of the screen and then your call will begin. The same goes for rejecting a call.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

If I am not mistaken, you have to swipe the green answer button to the side of the screen and then your call will begin. The same goes for rejecting a call.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Phone will not answer incoming calls

2 of 2 (259 Views)