Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 23, 2011
1:41:40 PM
Phone is not making or receiving phone calls

Hi,

I am fed up with AT&T and my phone not making calls, dropping calls, and refusing to send text messages. I pay my bill on time so I know that my account is current. My iphone will have 3-5 bars and still not send a text message or allow me to call out. I have not even had AT&T for a full two years and each day the service is getting worse. I want to reach the customer service complaint department so that can correct this situation. I am at the point now that I do not even want an iphone any more. I want reliable service. This is affecting how I conduct business and relationships, this is placing my safety at risk. All the roll over minutes do not matter as my phone will not allow me to use them. I complained to customer service last weekend and the operator informed me AT&T does not guarantee service inside of buildings only outside. Well what good is it for me to have AT&T if I need to use my phone at home or in the office. I would love to get out of my contract and not be charged for leaving as I have already paid AT&T far more for minutes I have been prevented from using.

Hi,

I am fed up with AT&T and my phone not making calls, dropping calls, and refusing to send text messages. I pay my bill on time so I know that my account is current. My iphone will have 3-5 bars and still not send a text message or allow me to call out. I have not even had AT&T for a full two years and each day the service is getting worse. I want to reach the customer service complaint department so that can correct this situation. I am at the point now that I do not even want an iphone any more. I want reliable service. This is affecting how I conduct business and relationships, this is placing my safety at risk. All the roll over minutes do not matter as my phone will not allow me to use them. I complained to customer service last weekend and the operator informed me AT&T does not guarantee service inside of buildings only outside. Well what good is it for me to have AT&T if I need to use my phone at home or in the office. I would love to get out of my contract and not be charged for leaving as I have already paid AT&T far more for minutes I have been prevented from using.

Phone is not making or receiving phone calls

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 23, 2011 1:48:43 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

mod.moose

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

mod.moose

Re: Phone is not making or receiving phone calls

2 of 2 (1,221 Views)