Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 2, 2011
6:20:45 PM
Phone can't find apps on SD card

Hi all...

My Inspire can't see any apps that are installed to the SD card. I tried restarting the phone several times and took out the battery and SD card to see if it will reset. No luck. The card seems fine as all of my pictures on the card can be seen in Gallery. Has anyone experience this or have any tips? I appreciate it.

Hi all...

My Inspire can't see any apps that are installed to the SD card. I tried restarting the phone several times and took out the battery and SD card to see if it will reset. No luck. The card seems fine as all of my pictures on the card can be seen in Gallery. Has anyone experience this or have any tips? I appreciate it.

Phone can't find apps on SD card

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 2, 2011 8:49:23 PM
(0)
Teacher

As a side note. I went ahead and did a factory reset on the phone. Well, it won't install any apps at all. Ugh. I surely hope this doesn't mean I have to make a visit to a store.

As a side note. I went ahead and did a factory reset on the phone. Well, it won't install any apps at all. Ugh. I surely hope this doesn't mean I have to make a visit to a store.

Re: Phone can't find apps on SD card

2 of 4 (667 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 2, 2011 8:52:17 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by Programmer56 on Aug 2, 2011 at 8:53:22 PM

EDIT: Just now saw the "Inspire" ha. my bad. 

I'm thinkng of getting the inspire. Do you like it in general? 

EDIT: Just now saw the "Inspire" ha. my bad. 

I'm thinkng of getting the inspire. Do you like it in general? 

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (665 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2011 11:23:06 AM
(0)
Scholar
Are you trying to install apps from that card that were not done with a ATT phone? 2 problems I believe, 1 the apps are not were they should be for the phone to see them on the card, 2 because of ATT locking out non market apps, it can't be done (only if you haven't updated the phone with the new non market update)
Are you trying to install apps from that card that were not done with a ATT phone? 2 problems I believe, 1 the apps are not were they should be for the phone to see them on the card, 2 because of ATT locking out non market apps, it can't be done (only if you haven't updated the phone with the new non market update)

4 of 4 (649 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments