Phone Issue/Exchange Policy

Highlighted
Contributor

Phone Issue/Exchange Policy

Hello Everyone!
This is my first time using the forum, so I hope I'm posting this in the correct location. Alright, so I've ran into a problem and am in need of advice from an AT&T representative. I dropped my iPhone 4S in water last week and was not able to get it fixed due to water damage (I didn't have insurance at the time). I went to AT&T two days later and bought a Blackberry Bold. The Blackberry froze on me a few times and had several glitches, so I returned the phone to AT&T and exchanged it for a Samsung Galaxy S2.

I've had the Samsung Galaxy S2 for nearly four days and the screen has acted up a few times, several of my applications seem to be buggy, and I'm just generally not happy with the phone. This is the second phone in less than a week I've had from AT&T and both have had technical problems. Is it possible for me to get an exchange again? I realize that the policy states that one exchange is allowed, but I'm hoping there are exceptions to that policy considering the problems I've encountered.

Also, the AT&T employee was very rude and rushed me during my visit. I'm overall very disappointed in this whole situation and hope it can be resolved in a professional fashion.

Any help would be great! 

Message 1 of 1
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support