Helpful Links

People not getting connected to my voicemail..

Contributor

People not getting connected to my voicemail..

When I got my new LG, I programmed in the voicemail# from my old phone. I haven't changed contracts or anything, so it should all be the same.
But everyone who calls me tells me they get a "the user you are calling is unavailable" message. Am I missing something?
Message 1 of 8
ACE - Expert

Re: People not getting connected to my voicemail..

fordadnme wrote:
When I got my new LG, I programmed in the voicemail# from my old phone. I haven't changed contracts or anything, so it should all be the same.
But everyone who calls me tells me they get a "the user you are calling is unavailable" message. Am I missing something?

Try dialing ##002# from your phone. If that doesn't help, call CS and have them troubleshoot your voicemail.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8
Contributor

That worked! Thanks!Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 8
ACE - Expert

fordadnme wrote:
That worked! Thanks!Smiley Very Happy

Glad to hear that!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8
Contributor

My voicemail was working when I first got the phone.  Now, when someone calls me they get "The wireless caller you are trying to reach is not available, please try your call later."  I can't figure out how to get back to my voicemail notification.
Message 5 of 8
ACE - Expert

pkidd528 wrote:
My voicemail was working when I first got the phone.  Now, when someone calls me they get "The wireless caller you are trying to reach is not available, please try your call later."  I can't figure out how to get back to my voicemail notification.

Did you try this suggestion?
Message 6 of 8
Contributor

Amazing!  ##002# solved it.  Is there a list of * or # numbers somewhere and what they do?

Message Edited by cufirebird on 08-27-2008 07:55:58 AM
Message 7 of 8
ACE - Expert

cufirebird wrote:
Amazing!  ##002# solved it.  Is there a list of * or # numbers somewhere and what they do?

GSM feature codes
Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support