People not getting connected to my voicemail..

Contributor

People not getting connected to my voicemail..

When I got my new LG, I programmed in the voicemail# from my old phone. I haven't changed contracts or anything, so it should all be the same.
But everyone who calls me tells me they get a "the user you are calling is unavailable" message. Am I missing something?
Message 1 of 8
ACE - Expert

Re: People not getting connected to my voicemail..

fordadnme wrote:
When I got my new LG, I programmed in the voicemail# from my old phone. I haven't changed contracts or anything, so it should all be the same.
But everyone who calls me tells me they get a "the user you are calling is unavailable" message. Am I missing something?

Try dialing ##002# from your phone. If that doesn't help, call CS and have them troubleshoot your voicemail.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8
Contributor

That worked! Thanks!Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 8
ACE - Expert

fordadnme wrote:
That worked! Thanks!Smiley Very Happy

Glad to hear that!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8
Contributor

My voicemail was working when I first got the phone.  Now, when someone calls me they get "The wireless caller you are trying to reach is not available, please try your call later."  I can't figure out how to get back to my voicemail notification.
Message 5 of 8
ACE - Expert

pkidd528 wrote:
My voicemail was working when I first got the phone.  Now, when someone calls me they get "The wireless caller you are trying to reach is not available, please try your call later."  I can't figure out how to get back to my voicemail notification.

Did you try this suggestion?
Message 6 of 8
Contributor

Amazing!  ##002# solved it.  Is there a list of * or # numbers somewhere and what they do?

Message Edited by cufirebird on 08-27-2008 07:55:58 AM
Message 7 of 8
ACE - Expert

cufirebird wrote:
Amazing!  ##002# solved it.  Is there a list of * or # numbers somewhere and what they do?

GSM feature codes
Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support