Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 29, 2012
5:07:59 AM
View profile
People aren't receiving my texts

I just got the Galaxy S, and it seems like everyone gets my texts except my boyfriend. He gets them sometimes but not alot. also I will text his texting app on his phone but He just recieves a blank text... help?

I just got the Galaxy S, and it seems like everyone gets my texts except my boyfriend. He gets them sometimes but not alot. also I will text his texting app on his phone but He just recieves a blank text... help?

People aren't receiving my texts

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 30, 2012 8:03:55 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Does he get all the texts from other people? What kind of phone is he using & what carrier?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Does he get all the texts from other people? What kind of phone is he using & what carrier?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: People aren't receiving my texts

2 of 4 (1,265 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2012 2:58:07 AM
(0)
Contributor

I just replaced my old phone with a Galaxy Slider. No one is receiving my text messages, and I am not receiving.  I have been able to get to the point where I send a text and receive a "Failure" message, so maybe I'm going in the right direction.  I followed the tutorial regarding setting up the text messaging, but that was not helpful.  Any ideas? 

I just replaced my old phone with a Galaxy Slider. No one is receiving my text messages, and I am not receiving.  I have been able to get to the point where I send a text and receive a "Failure" message, so maybe I'm going in the right direction.  I followed the tutorial regarding setting up the text messaging, but that was not helpful.  Any ideas? 

3 of 4 (1,232 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2012 5:37:47 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

The first step is to ensure that your text messaging feature is still associated with your account. 

Log into www.att.com and review your account to make sure you still have a messaging plan. If not, add one. If you already have one listed there, please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you and a member of my team will give you a call to see what's going on. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

The first step is to ensure that your text messaging feature is still associated with your account. 

Log into www.att.com and review your account to make sure you still have a messaging plan. If not, add one. If you already have one listed there, please send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you and a member of my team will give you a call to see what's going on. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

4 of 4 (1,228 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments