Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 20, 2012
11:29:21 AM
View profile
Payment

I have been trying to pay my bill for the last two days.  I have registered and linked, follow the video etc... and still cannot pay my bill.  The agent that i spoke to could not help me.  I followed his instructions and something about a preimer account message appeared infact I think the agent hungup on me after I told him about the preimer account message.  I am now locked out of my account.  I have been paying my bills online with no problem until yesterday.  By the way I have a bill that is over due.  I am so ........( I just got censored) that I am done trying pay my bill for today. 

I have been trying to pay my bill for the last two days.  I have registered and linked, follow the video etc... and still cannot pay my bill.  The agent that i spoke to could not help me.  I followed his instructions and something about a preimer account message appeared infact I think the agent hungup on me after I told him about the preimer account message.  I am now locked out of my account.  I have been paying my bills online with no problem until yesterday.  By the way I have a bill that is over due.  I am so ........( I just got censored) that I am done trying pay my bill for today. 

Payment

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 21, 2012 3:07:16 AM
(0)
Teacher

Have you tried using the phone automated system?  Dial 611 from your cell phone and follow the prompts.  It's the same as going online.  Having a Premier account (business account) shouldn't prevent you from being able to pay your bill.

Have you tried using the phone automated system?  Dial 611 from your cell phone and follow the prompts.  It's the same as going online.  Having a Premier account (business account) shouldn't prevent you from being able to pay your bill.

Re: Payment

2 of 2 (1,484 Views)