Pay as you Go Registration Woes

Contributor

Pay as you Go Registration Woes

I am using a Pay as you go Sim card. Wirelesss service is fine.

Problems started, when I tried to go thru the registration process in order to set up a credit card.

After accepting the terms and conditions I reach a page, where I am supposed to enter my personal information.

Problem is: Both fields for "Country" and "State" are drop down fields which just simply do not work. The field says "Select State" and that is it. If I try to submit the page the system complains that I did not select country and state. Which was not possilbe.

I did not find a way out of this loop. The AT&T help line was really not helpful. Seems the do not offer any support for this type of customers.

Anybody a clue how to fix this?

P.S: I tried 3 different browsers and my Android phone. So should not be a problem on my side.

Message 1 of 4 (826 Views)
Professor

Re: Pay as you Go Registration Woes

There is another post in the forum referring to the same issue. Even though you are a pay as you go customer. Do you have an 800 number where you can reach a real person? I wonder if you call Att customer Service , if they can look up a number for you to call to see if you can register over the phone?
Message 2 of 4 (815 Views)
Former Community Manager

This was posted on the forums a bit ago on the community member who posted it said she was able to get around it by setting the language to Spanish. Here's the post. 

I have been working on getting this resolved  - thanks for letting us know you were having issues with it too. 

~jam

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (808 Views)
Professor

I "knew" ive seen a similar post. And should have known Jam had the resolution ! Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 4 (807 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.