Helpful Links

Pay as you Go Registration Woes

Contributor

Pay as you Go Registration Woes

I am using a Pay as you go Sim card. Wirelesss service is fine.

Problems started, when I tried to go thru the registration process in order to set up a credit card.

After accepting the terms and conditions I reach a page, where I am supposed to enter my personal information.

Problem is: Both fields for "Country" and "State" are drop down fields which just simply do not work. The field says "Select State" and that is it. If I try to submit the page the system complains that I did not select country and state. Which was not possilbe.

I did not find a way out of this loop. The AT&T help line was really not helpful. Seems the do not offer any support for this type of customers.

Anybody a clue how to fix this?

P.S: I tried 3 different browsers and my Android phone. So should not be a problem on my side.

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Professor

Re: Pay as you Go Registration Woes

There is another post in the forum referring to the same issue. Even though you are a pay as you go customer. Do you have an 800 number where you can reach a real person? I wonder if you call Att customer Service , if they can look up a number for you to call to see if you can register over the phone?
Message 2 of 4
Former Community Manager

This was posted on the forums a bit ago on the community member who posted it said she was able to get around it by setting the language to Spanish. Here's the post. 

I have been working on getting this resolved  - thanks for letting us know you were having issues with it too. 

~jam

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Professor

I "knew" ive seen a similar post. And should have known Jam had the resolution ! Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support