Wireless Forums

Posted Oct 18, 2011
11:14:18 PM
View profile
Pay Wireless Bill Anonymousl​y?

Whom it may concern,

I am wanting to pay my girlfriend's wireless bill without her knowing. I want it to be a surprise. I am curious if it is possible to pay a credit to her account anonymously? Please advise.

Also, I am a US Army soldier stationed in Afghanistan for the year so I am unable to call - emailing is my best way of contact.

Lastly, when I try to lookup a pay-by-mail location, there is no payment location for her zip code. Please help bcoz I really want to surprise her with a paid bill for a couple of months!

Thanks,

Whom it may concern,

I am wanting to pay my girlfriend's wireless bill without her knowing. I want it to be a surprise. I am curious if it is possible to pay a credit to her account anonymously? Please advise.

Also, I am a US Army soldier stationed in Afghanistan for the year so I am unable to call - emailing is my best way of contact.

Lastly, when I try to lookup a pay-by-mail location, there is no payment location for her zip code. Please help bcoz I really want to surprise her with a paid bill for a couple of months!

Thanks,

Pay Wireless Bill Anonymousl​y?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2011 7:36:44 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by RicoLX on Oct 19, 2011 at 7:40:04 AM

A few years ago it was possible to pay anothers "GoPhone" bill as a "gift",

A few years ago it was possible to pay anothers "GoPhone" bill as a "gift",

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: Pay Wireless Bill Anonymousl​y?

[ Edited ]
2 of 5 (418 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2011 9:29:31 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Hi keyster86

First - thanks for your service. 

Second - I don't know if this is possible but I hope so because that is just about the sweetest thing I've heard in the past few days. 

Let me look into this and I'll let you know what I find out. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi keyster86

First - thanks for your service. 

Second - I don't know if this is possible but I hope so because that is just about the sweetest thing I've heard in the past few days. 

Let me look into this and I'll let you know what I find out. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 5 (409 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2011 10:03:10 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by jamileh on Oct 20, 2011 at 7:01:53 AM

Ok - there are two ways to do this (both require you to have the account info)

1 - Log in to her account on www.att.com and pay the balance with whatever payment method you choose. The payment method will show up in her payment history so she'll know it's you after the fact. 

2 - Use Skype to contact support. You should be able to just tell them what payment info you want to use and how much you want to pay. 

Alternatively, if you have a friend/family member you trust enough to help out; you could ask them to go into a retail store and use the kiosk to make a payment on her account. You could use PayPal or something to give them the money. 

I hope this works out for you because it's just an awesome thing to do. :smileyhappy:

--------------

Ok - there are two ways to do this (both require you to have the account info)

1 - Log in to her account on www.att.com and pay the balance with whatever payment method you choose. The payment method will show up in her payment history so she'll know it's you after the fact. 

2 - Use Skype to contact support. You should be able to just tell them what payment info you want to use and how much you want to pay. 

Alternatively, if you have a friend/family member you trust enough to help out; you could ask them to go into a retail store and use the kiosk to make a payment on her account. You could use PayPal or something to give them the money. 

I hope this works out for you because it's just an awesome thing to do. :smileyhappy:

--------------

[ Edited ]
4 of 5 (405 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2011 8:35:24 PM
(0)
Guru
Best gift to give :smileyhappy: Like!
Best gift to give :smileyhappy: Like!