Need help understanding your bill?
mikl730's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Friday, September 16th, 2011 2:52 AM

Pay As You Go in canada

Hi Guys,

Looking to see if the pay as you go phone will roam in montreal canada? I can't see coverage on the map but if you go on rogers website it's go full coverage.

Thanks

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

13 years ago

Smiley HappyYou're welcome

Scholar

• 

138 Messages

13 years ago

It will WORK ANYWHERE in Canada where there is Rogers coverage (check www.rogers.com).

The gsmworld maps are OLD because they require manual carrier updating. Their coverage is similar to anywhere AT&T has coverage.

It uses standard ANYWHERE Americas 850/1900 bands 2G+3G ANY AT&T phone.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

13 years ago

AT&T Gophone Roaming in Canada only works with Rogers Wireless!!! But  someone in AT&T told me its works with Bell and Telus Too!!!!

It will  works with GSM 850/1900 and 3G .So, most AT&T gophone will work fine in Canada.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

13 years ago

Just an update,everything works fine(Just like in USA) when roaming in Canada with an AT&T Gophone,Smiley Happy just by mistake,I press the AT&T apps store button, loaded 1 page, I got nailed  US$1.63!!!!!Smiley Mad

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

13 years ago

Where in Canada?

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

12 years ago

Hi ilikewireless, 

The coverage for roaming in Canada  with AT&T Gophone are area with Rogers Wireless Coverage.

Hope that's help.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

12 years ago

i'm leaving for monteal friday so i'll update you all when i get there!

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

12 years ago

Hi mikl730,

Please keep us all update ,as far as I know, This AT&T Gophone roaming in Canada works well in Vancouver BC,Calgary AB,Edmonton AB, Winnipeg MB & Toronto ON.

I myself tested out the area of Calgary & Edmonton this weekend, The other area are tested out by my friends who all have an AT&T Gophone .But we all have a newer kind of phones (eg. Samsung Strive,Solstice 2,LG Phoenix  etc).

We don't know how Montreal area like yet,since no one test that out,But I think it should works!

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

@mikl730 wrote:

i'm leaving for monteal friday so i'll update you all when i get there!

Yes, we'll be happy to hear a report from you regarding Montreal.

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

@adidaskid808 wrote:

Hi mikl730,

Please keep us all update ,as far as I know, This AT&T Gophone roaming in Canada works well in Vancouver BC,Calgary AB,Edmonton AB, Winnipeg MB & Toronto ON.

I myself tested out the area of Calgary & Edmonton this weekend, The other area are tested out by my friends who all have an AT&T Gophone .But we all have a newer kind of phones (eg. Samsung Strive,Solstice 2,LG Phoenix  etc).

We don't know how Montreal area like yet,since no one test that out,But I think it should works!

Yes, that's a lot more useful than naming the carriers. The report on Calgary and Edmonton is exactly what I need.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.